Default Sharn Medium set For CHA based caster character.

Found no set with CHA bonus that fits a medium armor spellcaster. I'm actually running a EK sorc and found that all 3 medium sets dont fit the EK sorc or Warlock stereotype . While flamecleasned set is devoted to to divine spellcasting, Arcsteel Battlemage could fit but is INT based. Part of family is fully melee oriented, it could fit and also be good but dosent look very hybrid as EKs are supposed to be.

Is that WAI? That class/stereotype was missed? Or its me missing something?

Squirrel Enthusiast Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaviMOC View Post
    Found no set with CHA bonus that fits a medium armor spellcaster. I'm actually running a EK sorc and found that all 3 medium sets dont fit the EK sorc or Warlock stereotype . While flamecleasned set is devoted to to divine spellcasting, Arcsteel Battlemage could fit but is INT based. Part of family is fully melee oriented, it could fit and also be good but dosent look very hybrid as EKs are supposed to be.

Is that WAI? That class/stereotype was missed? Or its me missing something?
    Yeah, I noticed this too and will simply abstain from sorcerer and warlock lives until there is a melee friendly set for them.

Community Member

Brought this up during first preview, was told they had no space for other sets, live with it.