Default Scoundrel and cannot group: must leave starter area???

I made a scoundrel, refused training, leveled up, grabbed gear etc.... now I cannot join a group.

What is the starter area for a scourge? I don't remember this with other iconics...
    Last edited by redoubt; 05-23-2019 at 06:04 PM.
    Should a reaper see me? I think Death itself should have to make a spot check when I'm rolling up behind him. -- Krimsonrane

Quote Originally Posted by redoubt View Post
    I made a scoundrel, refused training, leveled up, grabbed gear etc.... now I cannot join a group.

What is the starter area for a scourge? I don't remember this with other iconics...
    Hmm. That flag is supposed to get cleared when you leave the jail after accepting/refusing training. Did you leave that room another way than by the door?

In the short term, not 100% sure but a visit to Korthos may sort you out. (if not, you'll probably need to submit a ticket).
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

I had this problem too. Just going to Korthos fixed it for me.

Guardian
    Hero
    Crown Clown

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Hmm. That flag is supposed to get cleared when you leave the jail after accepting/refusing training. Did you leave that room another way than by the door?

In the short term, not 100% sure but a visit to Korthos may sort you out. (if not, you'll probably need to submit a ticket).
    I had the same issue, refusing training, male tiefling, and khortos did not work, BUT, completing a quest solo in the harbor fixed it. simply accepting the quest might have been enough
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.

Community Member

This sounds like a variation on a bug that has been around for many years -since they limited people from going in to dungeons if a low level party member is in the group.

Leveling up does not lift the restriction. You have to log out and log back in for that particular bit of code to notice that you are at a new level.

Community Member

Default Returning stick to the gloom player

When the game is down, and you have spare time... This community is all about helping dungeon and dragons players get into the social game that has made this game stand out. You should post groups of your own and disregard one and two man groups going nowhere put there just to have uber players try to block a lesser paid customer from being social. Beyond that... post for a dungeon you want to play and ignore those reaper groups that are meant to exclude players that have not run to follow an elitist. This is not WOW and folks cannot exclude you for a gear score. This is a game for fun, we all find it new to keep it fun, your starter player is welcome, and should post to meet those of a like mind and skill set.