Community Member

Default Sharn Crafting Suggestion

Would it be possible to update the descriptions for the Sharn nearly finished items to show what the upgrade will actually give when placing an item into the machine to upgrade it? I accidentally upgraded an item to have +21 wisdom because I thought it would give exceptional wisdom. The device actually said +1 wisdom, with no indication of if it was exceptional or whatever. I guess it's better than having to add +1 then +2 then +3, etc, but still, it would be nice to know what you are actually upgrading to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafaron View Post
    Would it be possible to update the descriptions for the Sharn nearly finished items to show what the upgrade will actually give when placing an item into the machine to upgrade it? I accidentally upgraded an item to have +21 wisdom because I thought it would give exceptional wisdom. The device actually said +1 wisdom, with no indication of if it was exceptional or whatever. I guess it's better than having to add +1 then +2 then +3, etc, but still, it would be nice to know what you are actually upgrading to.
    If you hover over the recipe, it tells you (or it did on lammania).

All the recipes are on the items found here: https://ddocompendium.com/w/Category:Update_42_Loot if you want to look at what you get ( at least they matched at the last lammania, except the onyx ring which didn't have a recipe on lammania).

The raid items have multiple upgrades.