Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by edgarallanpoe View Post
    Not likely. I know it may seem that way, but Lynnabel has stated that every chest has a 50% chance to drop ingredients and that difficulty has nothing to do with that percentage. Now, that doesn't mean that something can't be buggered up. She has also stated that each ingredient has an equal chance of dropping but as others have noted, the drop rate of the Drone actuators and another that escapes me at the moment is simply not equal to the others. Far too many of us are not getting those particular ingredients for it to be just bad luck. I did pull 8 in 2 chests the other day....and haven't seen a single one drop now in dozens of chests over several days. I started with 0 after making my weapon and have run 3 complete chain sagas and 1 cogs Saga. After 4 complete sagas I have 40 Actuators...10 from each saga. Not a single Actuator dropped in 4 complete Sagas. The chances of that being just bad luck of the dice are very slim.
    Ive crafted a weapon, an item, and have enough to do another and really max done the saga's 10-12 times. Of course these mats are unbound so might just sell them since apparently my luck and everyone else I run with see's drops every chest so.

Community Member

Default Worker Drone Platings

I also miss Worker Drone Platings, after running the two sagas about 8-10 times each. I could craft an item just because a guildmate gave me some, quite strange after I have been farming those quests for 10 days.
    Cheers

I've made about 3k shards selling to the desperate "must have it now" folks. I'm having my typical garbage luck getting the actual items so I've got piles of this stuff. And I figure there will be plenty of time to build back up once I have the items I want since a bunch of the quests seem like potentially nice rxp farms at cap.

Not that I have any idea what to use all those shards on... re-rolls and skipping saga quests I guess.
    Last edited by SerPounce; 06-02-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    Sabbath - Sarlona

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SerPounce View Post
    Not that I have any idea what to use all those shards on... re-rolls and skipping saga quests I guess.
    yup, sounds like rerolls to get all those items you need. Gotta mess with the rng!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345