Thread: Sea Attunement

Community Member

Default Sea Attunement

The Pendant of the Azure Sea from Sharn states you gain a bonus on cold stuff when in water elemental form. Do we know how much of a bonus? Druid get water elemental form at 13 and the item is ML 15, but water sorcerers do not get their water elemental form till level 20, does it behoove me to wear this at level 20?

Need to check if it's other effects stack or are an equipment bonus... but cold spells for an arcane include things like polar ray & that new iceberg one which hits like a truck, so adding more caster levels to those can only let you hit with even more excessive force than before.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Urklore View Post
    The Pendant of the Azure Sea from Sharn states you gain a bonus on cold stuff when in water elemental form. Do we know how much of a bonus? Druid get water elemental form at 13 and the item is ML 15, but water sorcerers do not get their water elemental form till level 20, does it behoove me to wear this at level 20?
    I tested the epic version of this, which i think is the same as the heroic. Its 10 exceptional spell cold power, 2% exceptional crit chance, and 1 caster level (didn’t say if it was CL or max CL) with cold spells. Im not looking at it right now so I might not be remembering it right. I didn’t think they where very impressive at the time.