Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Tuesday, May 21st 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) on Tuesday, May 21st for the release of Update 42 Patch 1. Click here for the Release Notes. Thank you for your patience and we will see you back in the game soon.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 05-21-2019 at 10:00 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Any update on Sharn crafting cost changes?
    Ghallanda: Save the newbie, save the world.

Community Member

"The Boarding Pass: Sharn now allows you to select one of the following four teleport locations: Clifftop Tower District, Sharn Docks, Alcorin's Forge, and the Drunken Dragon Tavern."

Thanks team.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.

"The Sharn Story Saga now has a chance to drop a choice one of three random Minor Artifacts out of the full list of ten."

So, 3 random artifacts are chosen, and then there's a chance that 1 or those 3 will be in the list?

Might like to clarify that line. Is the "one of three" supposed to be "one to three"?
    That's not lag, it's just DDO trying to become turn-based again.

Feature wishlist: colour-coded HP bars; red/blue teams in raids; rez-timer in party menu; equip-able halflings

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by LeoLionxxx View Post
    "The Sharn Story Saga now has a chance to drop a choice one of three random Minor Artifacts out of the full list of ten."

So, 3 random artifacts are chosen, and then there's a chance that 1 or those 3 will be in the list?

Might like to clarify that line. Is the "one of three" supposed to be "one to three"?
    Out of the full list of ten, the treasure list picks one, and then picks two more times from the same pool independently for a total of three choices. These can/will overlap (for example, it's entirely possible you'll get artifact 1, 3, and then 3; or artifact 4, 4, and 4) but you'll always get a total of three to choose from - assuming you roll onto that drop rate table.

Quote Originally Posted by Krell View Post
    In the patch, but not the notes - there are a few other missing lines that we'll correct for you guys soon.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Out of the full list of ten, the treasure list picks one, and then picks two more times from the same pool independently for a total of three choices. These can/will overlap (for example, it's entirely possible you'll get artifact 1, 3, and then 3; or artifact 4, 4, and 4) but you'll always get a total of three to choose from - assuming you roll onto that drop rate table.
    s/one// in the notes.

That's the confusion.

Was hoping that the raid difficulty was going to be toned down

Quote Originally Posted by Krell View Post
    Yeah, this is a BIG issue for me, because I can't start using my new gear until I can upgrade some of it.

Edit: Oh, yay, the are getting reduced.

In the patch, but not the notes - there are a few other missing lines that we'll correct for you guys soon.
    Good news!
    Ghallanda: Save the newbie, save the world.

Thanks for bug fixes.

Couple of questions will this include having Minor Artifacts drop in the sharn quest end chests at a small chance?

What about the mobs that aren't aggro-ing and/or not spawning in House of Pain for the "clear the streets" optional?
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Was hoping that the raid difficulty was going to be toned down
    It's being successfully completed. I don't think any action should be taken until players have the opportunity to properly strategize and adapt to its specific challenges - if at all. I'm just glad that we finally have some true, end-game content. I hope the second raid is just as hard, if not harder.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.

Two questions remain regarding the missing lines:

1. Is the raid being toned down?

2. Will end chests also have a small chance to drop artifacts?

I am enjoying Sharn, thanks for all the devs work!

Did you look into sentient toolkits dropping in sharn?

Is any work being done on the raid to make it less, I don't know, stupidly hard for anyone with under 200 MRR? I haven't seen ANY lfm for it, at all, on Argo. No guild runs inviting more people or even a random pug. Nobody wants to run it because of the difficulty and clunkiness of it. It's the new Abbot.
    Primary Home: Argonnessen
    Also known as: Archarias, Ishtaris, Arthies, Artharias, Astanius, and Fidgity.
    "Elder brains are a lot like bouncy castles. They just sit there, but if you jump up and down on them, things get interesting real quick." ~FlimsyFirewood

Default Cosmetics

Do not repair cosmetics ML 29??

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HastyPudding View Post
    Is any work being done on the raid to make it less, I don't know, stupidly hard for anyone with under 200 MRR? I haven't seen ANY lfm for it, at all, on Argo. No guild runs inviting more people or even a random pug. Nobody wants to run it because of the difficulty and clunkiness of it. It's the new Abbot.
    Feel free to craft or buy proper gear for the raid. encorage others to do the same

Community Member

"Tactical Detonation's knockdown portion is now traited as Knockdown so players and monsters who are immune to knockdown are now properly immune to the effect."

Does tac det now work like cometfall? This would mean that spell absorb no longer negates the knockdown which is more of a buff to the mob version of the spell and is going to make those arti heavy quests even harder.

At the same time you are screwing over player Artis who already have an incredibly small amount of options when it comes to cc selection. The are already the weakest DC caster and you are nerfing their primary spell.

The issue is not tac det, the issue is encounter design in some quests.
    Nobody was complaining about tac dets in killing time because the encounter design was reasonable. You need to look at the specific encounters that are over tuned. Increase cool down for mobs or reduce the amount of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Pendraagon View Post
    Feel free to craft or buy proper gear for the raid. encorage others to do the same
    ROFL when a Monk or wiz in robes has a mrr cap of 50?. what gear will increase it to where it is useful????????. Please have some knowledge before uttering such rubbish
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 13, 34, 68. Ozzugly 40, 36, 19, 36, 98. EvilOzz 33, 36, 6, 12, 34. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post
    ROFL when a Monk or wiz in robes has a mrr cap of 50?. what gear will increase it to where it is useful????????. Please have some knowledge before uttering such rubbish
    Any non-monk caster can use full plate/docent for full MRR, monk can use Nistul set for add 40 MRR to cap. Here always workaround present. Of course, if you have some knowledge... 8)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast