Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default Question about stacking EK abilities

    Do "Imbue The Blade" and "Subtle Force I" stack their Arcane Spell Failure? Does it stack with "Insribed Armour" from Warforged?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GawainBS View Post
    Do "Imbue The Blade" and "Subtle Force I" stack their Arcane Spell Failure? Does it stack with "Insribed Armour" from Warforged?

    Thanks in advance!
    Yes and yes.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

    The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Thanks! So if I get both EK abilities, my Warforged can select Adamantine Body without incurring Arcane Spell Failure?

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    90

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Yes and yes.
    i know it is unlikely but any progress to letting gnomes and half-elves use rune-arms? saving my last half-elf life for an ek wiz using a rune-arm. I ask because with the exception of iconic gear i can make a toon usie any item in game, except rune-arms. as for class uniqueness the arti stands on its own. i mean even flame blades can be used by any class.

    ps. the dmg buff to ek is great, sadly the way i use to play it was nerfed when most spells got reduced to touch. keep up the good work cant wait for pale master and pet update.
    Last edited by lain5246; 05-19-2019 at 04:49 PM. Reason: poor posting skills

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lain5246 View Post
    i know it is unlikely but any progress to letting gnomes and half-elves use rune-arms? saving my last half-elf life for an ek wiz using a rune-arm. I ask because with the exception of iconic gear i can make a toon usie any item in game, except rune-arms. as for class uniqueness the arti stands on its own. i mean even flame blades can be used by any class. .
    It would require us to rebuild the entire runearm spell code from the ground up

    So

    I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

    The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    It would require us to rebuild the entire runearm spell code from the ground up

    So

    I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.
    thank you, btw i will be posting an srti tank build as soon as i hit cap with my permanent arti. also after my main trs i will post a pure wis tank build also.

  7. #7
    Cosmetic Guru Aelonwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Perhaps I'm late to the party but why can't gnomes and half-elves use runearms? What's wrong?
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

  8. #8
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Perhaps I'm late to the party but why can't gnomes and half-elves use runearms? What's wrong?
    Think he means as a racial feat, without arti levels. For helf, presumably with an arti dilly....for gnomes, as a racial prof or enhancement like aasi bsword.

  9. #9
    Cosmetic Guru Aelonwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Think he means as a racial feat, without arti levels. For helf, presumably with an arti dilly....for gnomes, as a racial prof or enhancement like aasi bsword.
    Ah thank you, I thought there was some bug of which I wasn't aware. Carry on.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload