Default Too hot to handle - Lava Divers - world's first completions

We tried the new Sharn raid last night on khyber on normal. It was interesting and challenging (especially at the end! ). Only loot we got was artifact goggles (one item) Someone mentioned that the devs plan on making the raid easier in a few days but hopefully they don’t change core parts of it as its sort of a cool raid.

Last edited by Ladywolf; 05-16-2019 at 08:54 PM.
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

Lava Divers - Khyber

Interesting is a good word for it and it definitely got a little dicey, more dicey than would be expected from an LN raid. We'll keep doing it because we're stubborn and love shiny loots, but I have a feeling it will be a little more enjoyable post update. Thanks to everyone that was willing to give it a go last night.
    Khyber -- Proud Leader of Lava Divers -- Benton, Fastlain, Gord, Ehlonna others.

Quote Originally Posted by dg_evil View Post
    Interesting is a good word for it and it definitely got a little dicey, more dicey than would be expected from an LN raid. We'll keep doing it because we're stubborn and love shiny loots, but I have a feeling it will be a little more enjoyable post update. Thanks to everyone that was willing to give it a go last night.
    Hopefully the Divers will be doing it again tonight. The wife and I would love to try it.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

ok tonight's run was way smoother than yesterday's. Video and pics to follow - 1 item tonight was str....yesterday was wis i think

Last edited by Ladywolf; 05-16-2019 at 09:10 PM.
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

Lava Divers - Khyber

DDOcast Host
    Licensed House Cannith Refuse Disposal Unit Technician

Shamgar ~ Pjstechie ~ Melchizedek ~ Habakkuk ~ Josheb ~ Magoi ~ Kinnor ~ Eshek ~ Zakchaios ~ Jephthah ~ Bartimaios ~ Ehudh ~ Bezaleluri ~ Nebuchad ~ Lava Divers (Khyber) ~ Epic Education ~ Building Blocks ~ DDOCast ~ contact me