Community Member

Default LFM dialog with quest name filter please!

Hi, as per thread title: can we have a text filter on the lfm dialog to find the right quest we want?
    Bonus question: can the quests be re-arragend in order to have the ones from same adventure pack close to each other? Not essantials but it's a quality of life improvement.
    (Lynn I know you are reading this, pretty please!)

Quote Originally Posted by Drithzz View Post
    Hi, as per thread title: can we have a text filter on the lfm dialog to find the right quest we want?
    Bonus question: can the quests be re-arragend in order to have the ones from same adventure pack close to each other? Not essantials but it's a quality of life improvement.
    (Lynn I know you are reading this, pretty please!)

That would be really neat. It came up in the past several times. I think it is not that easy at the moment. But coerrect me, if I am wrong.

As a workaorund: It is possible to sort by alphabet. Problem is I always forget, if the quest starts with an aricle (The, A). And if you sort by lvl (the default), the quests are close to each other, too.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)