Default Reincarnation question

I have a question regarding TRing and I am hoping my friends here can help me. Ive TRed several times in the past but that was several years ago. Seems something has changed. I got on the DDO store to check the price of a heart of wood id need and there 2 of them and im not sure which ill need. Whats the difference between the true heart of blood and the true heart of wood ? Can I not change races with the heart of wood any more ?

Basically I have a drow bard nearing level 20. I will be TRing her to run with a new toon of my sons. I am wanting to TR her into a Assasmir tank and start at lvl 1. Which true heart do i need ? Will one provide extra feats or bonuses that the other doesnt ?

Thanks so much for any help. It is greatly appreciated.
    GHALLANDA SERVER : ESSYNCE , SHALLARINATH , KALARINATH , VAEROS , BERZERKRR , KELRYON , MARANATH , ADIIRA , CAIERA

You can change races with any true reincarnation, be it Iconic, Class, or racial. The heart of blood is for doing what's called a racial tr. This is where you get a past life benefit based on your race rather than your class. It's a newish thing brought out within the last couple years.

Ah ok i got ya. Thank you. That makes a lot of sense.
    GHALLANDA SERVER : ESSYNCE , SHALLARINATH , KALARINATH , VAEROS , BERZERKRR , KELRYON , MARANATH , ADIIRA , CAIERA