Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: U42 Bugs

Default Cogs teleport

So I explored the cogs thoroughly. I picked up all the walk-ups, I got all the journals except 2 but I can't use any teleport with the Cogs Guide. Do you have to do the quests to be able to teleport somewhere?
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord Server: https://discord.gg/AK7RpVC | Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

I did the first quest, and there were some places where the enemies agroed through walls and ceilings. I could hear the combat music and crossbows shooting, but no enemies were in sight or nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    For clarity, the Artifacts available in Sharn are only found in that particular Saga on higher Legendary difficulties and in the raids. The Saga also contains Tomes, Renown, and XP - as well as Sharn Crafting Materials - but we're always open to suggestions on what could make rewards more reward-y.
    Could Just Business and Reach the Sky drop them at a tiny chance? Last quest in each part. Maybe not jibbers blade tiny but still kinda tiny?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffWatson View Post
    I did the first quest, and there were some places where the enemies agroed through walls and ceilings. I could hear the combat music and crossbows shooting, but no enemies were in sight or nearby.
    Same thing, happened with FvS Aura on..

Cogs (epic)

Rare spawn:

Raznar, the Vaunt Arcanotechnic caster:

- has some problem with pathing and walk speed
    - seems to do heroic tier damage
    - seems to just wanting to melee fight

Community Member

Unsure if it's a bug or not, but the drop rate on non reaper difficulty seems to be really abysmally low for the whole chain.

Community Member

The following two items seem like bugs:

1. The exploding spiders' fire burst attack doesn't seem to allow characters with high, no fail, reflex saves plus evasion to avoid damage. That doesn't seem consistent with how other effects like this work.

2. The otyugh's persistent stat drain via disease is not removed by heal scrolls. They only clear the stat damage temporarily despite supposedly removing disease and providing a strong restoration effect.

Really hoping these things aren't just cheesy rules exceptions.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

Community Member

Stats are not balanced between the caster set docent and robe. All else is equal, but Universal Spell Power is 10 higher and Universal Spell lore is 5 higher on the robe. The docent has the same USP/USL numbers as the Ravenloft caster docent.

Legendary Enigma Core, Legendary Order's Garb

Quote Originally Posted by Zafaron View Post
    Unsure if it's a bug or not, but the drop rate on non reaper difficulty seems to be really abysmally low for the whole chain.
    We did the main saga on LE to get through all the missions quicker, 2 people, 15 items on the main saga - 2 tries on some of those missions, 3 items from the wraith cog mission - 4-5 runs, very short mission, and 1 saga reward minor artifact out of 2 true elite chances. Nothing wrong with drop rates, imo.
    Last edited by acemonkey; 05-15-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Default Off map in Just Business

I jumped off the balcony in Just Business after endfight and I could move under the constructions to unknown parts of the map.

You are at: r1 lx1512 ly48 i2050 cInside ox-336.93 oy-142.39 oz

Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord Server: https://discord.gg/AK7RpVC | Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by guzzlr View Post
    Wait, so no chance of artifacts when running on hard? Do you still have a chance of getting them from non-saga questing on hard?

I don't mind if there is only a small chance when running on hard... but zero? You should advertise that in the product description.
    I agree. Would have been nice to know ahead of time that this new type of loot is only available from the highest difficulties. Might have changed some of the feedback on the loot too.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Brains and other spare parts! DeltaBravo's Avatar

Ima not sure that the amror piercing mobs are useing is not bugged iam running with 245% Fort. and i seem to get ALOT more crits in on me then what i do normaly. Like ALOT more.

Can you confrim its been fixed from lama ? Where other people also had this issue and it was said it would be fixed.

If itw WAI its all good i just want to make sure..

Cheers DB
    Deltabravo I have come here to FROG things up!

Bounty Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    The Artifacts that can be found in the Saga Rewards are not a guaranteed Saga reward, but you'll have a higher chance at higher difficulties (25% on Elite, 50% True Elite). Furthermore, they only appear in the main Sharn Saga - not the Cogs saga. We'll take a look at Rare Filigree drops to be sure it's all up to shape - I've already taken all of the bonus daggers out.
    I think there might be a bug with the artifact list. 4 people I talked to reported getting the exact same list: 1 wisdom item, 2 of the same dex item and 1 char item. 50% seems like a good drop rate for elite +. Thank you for that.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by acemonkey View Post
    We did the main saga on LE to get through all the missions quicker, 2 people, 15 items on the main saga - 2 tries on some of those missions, 3 items from the wraith cog mission - 4-5 runs, very short mission, and 1 saga reward minor artifact out of 2 true elite chances. Nothing wrong with drop rates, imo.
    Hopefully the rates will even out then, I am on my 3rd trip through the saga on LH and only 2 named items in total, none in the saga rewards.

Community Member

Hopefully the rates will even out then, I am on my 3rd trip through the saga on LH and only 2 named items in total, none in the saga rewards.
    A while back one of the devs stated that drop rate values have been: normal = 10%, hard = 16%, and elite = 33%. Reaper gives 1% increase per skull. If you are running on hard that is going to make a huge difference it amount of items seen.

Community Member

There is apparently no chance of saga artifacts on hard, sorry. Assuming drop rates are the same they've been for several years now, IIRC it's 10/15/33 so you have a 15% chance per mission to see an item. Elite is the sweet spot, reaper only adds 1% per skull and a tiny chance at reaper bonus.

Pillar puzzles are still bugged, and pillars have a tendency to move out of their slots to the sides when you step on them, as well as sometimes going on a trip randomly (sliding across the floor erratically, eventually moving back to their slot 10 seconds later
    Orien: ][Vladtepes][Gelatinous][Lelitha]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post

1. The exploding spiders' fire burst attack doesn't seem to allow characters with high, no fail, reflex saves plus evasion to avoid damage. That doesn't seem consistent with how other effects like this work.
    I was too frantic to notice around them, but maybe they are a fort save instead of reflex?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harkmar View Post
    A while back one of the devs stated that drop rate values have been: normal = 10%, hard = 16%, and elite = 33%. Reaper gives 1% increase per skull. If you are running on hard that is going to make a huge difference it amount of items seen.
    I believe they also said sharn is not going to have the same drop rates as ravenloft. What I read had something to do with the loot tables not being clogged with the morninglord/nightmother stuff since in Sharn that's a crafting mechanic, can't say for sure how it went live though.

Bounty Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    I was too frantic to notice around them, but maybe they are a fort save instead of reflex?
    I think the idea is to kill the enemies that makes these quickly - much like making a reaper/champ a priority - rather than deal with them on the back end.

3th quest of the first chain. The one with dd appearing in a theatre.
    After the first boss fight in the main room the shrines do appear on the map but aren't there.
    They do appear after second mainroomfight.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by acemonkey View Post
    There is apparently no chance of saga artifacts on hard, sorry. Assuming drop rates are the same they've been for several years now, IIRC it's 10/15/33 so you have a 15% chance per mission to see an item. Elite is the sweet spot, reaper only adds 1% per skull and a tiny chance at reaper bonus.
    Wow, I wish I had seen this thread when it popped up about the drop rates. Guess I'll be switching over to elite. Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast