Default 14 days and no reply to emails from customer service plus no in game ticket response

As per title .

I had an in game issue on the 28th of April and the GM wouldnt help.After a lot of discussion the GM says will forward ,escalate to senior GM .--- no response to that one, ticket is still open 14 days later.

The same day i make a customer service ticket , trying another route to get help . and that has not been replied to for 14 days . i have replied to the automated reply as instructed 3 times in the hope of keeping it alive but no response or reply.

As you can imagine i am very unhappy with the lack of response or help from SSG reps both in game as well as well as so called customer service.

I am posting on the forums as a last hope to get some help. maybe some DEv or SSG rep someone else will see it and help , who knows.

All i can really say is that so far customer service has been non existant and im fed up of waiting.

Is 14 days plus really the new response time to customer service tickes ?
    Last edited by Hirosue; 05-12-2019 at 03:51 PM.
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."

Quote Originally Posted by Hirosue View Post
    As per title .

I had an in game issue on the 28th of April and the GM wouldnt help.After a lot of discussion the GM says will forward ,escalate to senior GM .--- no response to that one, ticket is still open 14 days later.

The same day i make a customer service ticket , trying another route to get help . and that has not been replied to for 14 days . i have replied to the automated reply as instructed 3 times in the hope of keeping it alive but no response or reply.

As you can imagine i am very unhappy with the lack of response or help from SSG reps both in game as well as well as so called customer service.

I am posting on the forums as a last hope to get some help. maybe some DEv or SSG rep someone else will see it and help , who knows.

All i can really say is that so far customer service has been non existant and im fed up of waiting.

Seen so many situations like this. maaan... I hope I never need their help. Sorry about your issue. GL getting it resolved.
    Sometimes I pull one out just to watch it die over and over. That's how much I hate hires.

Its normal SSG, could take months before they get to you.
    Jotmon -
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Argo-Jotmon(HC 28/42,EC 26/36,IC 17/15,RC 14/30), Jotlock(HC 38/42,EC 36/36,IC 15/15, RC 0/30)..
    and several once viable raiding alts dumped into the packmule stables..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Too bad I 'purchased' maximum character slots for my account, SSG has now chosen to cater the giveaway perks to benefit multiple freebie accounts instead of the paying customers.

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    And we all need to remember that that is NOT ok.

I'm surprised they left it open that long. My last one was closed for not being online during a server shutdown, after about a week. I mean, they were technically correct that I wasn't logged in, since it was impossible to be logged in at the time.

Community Member

This is completely normal now. If there is any way possible that you can work out the issue yourself (re-run the quest, whatever else you could try to do within your power), do that rather than holding your breath on a GM responding your ticket. In the other instances, they will continually ignore your open ticket, and close it within 5-10 minutes after your are offline. That is their standard operating procedure now.

I've got good experience with customer service in the past weeks. I would try opening a new ticket to get a response of some type.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennots21 View Post
    I've got good experience with customer service in the past weeks. I would try opening a new ticket to get a response of some type.
    Not sure if you read the thread but the man said he opened two tickets, what's a third one going to do?
    "A child's eyes light up when they see their Grandpa."

Days of waiting, posting on the forums calling them out for doing nothing, spamming social media and chat server, getting others to spam for you as well, and saying you will leave seems about the normal for any response from them.

Not doing so will result in years of being told to wait for higher up to review. Depending on your issue you might be able to get someone to help you today with help of this thread. Do not expect them to do their jobs for one person though when everyone else is working on the update. They just don't have the people to review tickets like they did back years ago. Also seems like some of them just do not care about select people who have issues (why else would they ignore someone who has been asking for assistance for 2 years).

Things to do/not do:
    Do your best to stay nice and civil while spamming them to do their jobs.
    Enlist others to help keep your thread alive (many effected in the past will do so without asking, knowing it is the best way to get aid)
    Don't hold your breath. Even if they are motivated to do their jobs it can still take a bit to fix some issues.
    Keep people updated. The more people know the more they can help with opinions or actual help.
    Don't keep posting tickets. They will eventually tell you to stop or you will be banned for harassing them (could have just been me being told that being I have waited for 2 years for someone to do their job and I do not hide the fact that I think that they are incompetent at their job and should be fired).
    Stay on top of it. They like to close tickets while you are offline, or add comments on tickets without contacting you. This is a normal tactic used by someone who does not want to do their job correctly or lacks the skill to do so.

Again be nice and civil. Do NOT post like I do in these threads. Doing so will result in you being ignored like I have been. I just don't have it in me to act nice nice anymore after how long I have waited and the only comment being made was Cardo saying that they fix issues very fast, unless they suspect you are a cheater. To me that was less then respectful and downright ignorant. I took that as a personal attack and stopped playing nice about issues around how support is failing the game. Sad thing is none of them have yet to do anything about what I say, or even try to offer any assistance. Lazy solution would be to ban me, proving that they do not even care to pretend that they work. But, maybe I just have not been that rude yet. Wait and see. For me I will just keep playing the game while I wait for them to respond to my issue made March 12, 2017. I assume they will never even try to help.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by lifestaker View Post
    Days of waiting, posting on the forums calling them out for doing nothing, spamming social media and chat server, getting others to spam for you as well, and saying you will leave seems about the normal for any response from them.

Not doing so will result in years of being told to wait for higher up to review. Depending on your issue you might be able to get someone to help you today with help of this thread. Do not expect them to do their jobs for one person though when everyone else is working on the update. They just don't have the people to review tickets like they did back years ago. Also seems like some of them just do not care about select people who have issues (why else would they ignore someone who has been asking for assistance for 2 years).

Things to do/not do:
    Do your best to stay nice and civil while spamming them to do their jobs.
    Enlist others to help keep your thread alive (many effected in the past will do so without asking, knowing it is the best way to get aid)
    Don't hold your breath. Even if they are motivated to do their jobs it can still take a bit to fix some issues.
    Keep people updated. The more people know the more they can help with opinions or actual help.
    Don't keep posting tickets. They will eventually tell you to stop or you will be banned for harassing them (could have just been me being told that being I have waited for 2 years for someone to do their job and I do not hide the fact that I think that they are incompetent at their job and should be fired).
    Stay on top of it. They like to close tickets while you are offline, or add comments on tickets without contacting you. This is a normal tactic used by someone who does not want to do their job correctly or lacks the skill to do so.

Again be nice and civil. Do NOT post like I do in these threads. Doing so will result in you being ignored like I have been. I just don't have it in me to act nice nice anymore after how long I have waited and the only comment being made was Cardo saying that they fix issues very fast, unless they suspect you are a cheater. To me that was less then respectful and downright ignorant. I took that as a personal attack and stopped playing nice about issues around how support is failing the game. Sad thing is none of them have yet to do anything about what I say, or even try to offer any assistance. Lazy solution would be to ban me, proving that they do not even care to pretend that they work. But, maybe I just have not been that rude yet. Wait and see. For me I will just keep playing the game while I wait for them to respond to my issue made March 12, 2017. I assume they will never even try to help.
    It do be like that sometimes.
    Heroic - Triple All
    Racial - Triple All
    Iconic - Triple All
    Epic - Triple All

Quote Originally Posted by lifestaker View Post
    To me that was less then respectful and downright ignorant. I took that as a personal attack and stopped playing nice about issues around how support is failing the game.
    I don't think it's accurate to claim that support is failing the game. That implies that support exists, which we have no evidence is true.

Community Member

Every time I get a response to a ticket email it is on a Tuesday so my theory is they review tickets on Monday/Tuesdays and respond to them. So if you put them in any other time they get lost in the shuffle because they are over worked and short staffed. Just my theory.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Six months, two weeks, one day and still waiting.

Now 16 days.

I made a new ticket via SSG help .

I was really hoping that a SSG rep would see my post and offer to have a look but maybe i was hoping for too much.
    I made another ticket today .....

To SSG -

The complete lack of response to issues like this is what causes customers to quit.
    Maybe have a look at my account ( money spent and time playing) and ask if you want me to quit.
    I really don't understand why you think zero customer service is a viable business model or plan.
    It is the total lack of response that is most maddening and will cause people to leave.

I am really angry with:-

the in game GM refusal to help
    the senior GM not bothering to look at my open ticket for 16 days
    no reply to my web based SSG help ticket for 16 days
    no response from my appeal on your web forum

what sort of message do you think this sends out to all your customers ?
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."

Community Member

What exactly is your issue if I may ask?

As per title .

What is the issue?
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Hm. See I feel it's kinda hard to pass judgement on something like that. I know as a gamer and forum reader the innate reaction is supposed to be outrage.

But how can we actually estimate how long it takes to evaluate your problem, if we don't know what that problem is, what information has been shared on it and if the service people are able to pinpoint the cause of the problem? I have worked in customer service. and quite often it is really difficult to find out what exactly the problem is, cause let's face it, usually it's like 'it doesn't work.' and it takes forever to even find out what exactly is not working and what the steps taken prior to it not working are. To me the fact that your ticket is still open alone means that they are still reviewing it, because they tend to get closed if you log off. so it is probably flagged as 'do not close before further review' or something.

I know it's not what anyone wants when submitting a help request of any form to a company, but my advice would be 'patience'.

I don't know how their support system works, but most customer service systems present help tickets to staff in the order of which ticket has gone longest without an update. Sometimes people who repeatedly respond to their own ticket will actually end up pushing their ticket to the back of the queue over and over, and it may not ever get seen if it keeps getting done
    Orien: ][Vladtepes][Gelatinous][Lelitha]

Default 22 days and no reply

22 days and no reply to customer service website ticket 1
    7 days and no reply to customer service website ticket 2
    22 days and no reply from senior GM .

SSG if you are really just going to ignore me from now on just say so. i can stop wasting my time making tickets and posting on the forums.

I haven't bought Sharn and wont until i get some reasonable level of service
    I have cancelled my VIP and wont renew until i get some reasonable level of service.

10 years plus customer ....

To the people who have replied :-

Thank you for taking an interest.

At this stage it really is about lack of customer service and zero communication from SSG .
    It very much looks like their staff are simply ignoring me as is possibly a time consuming problem to solve is my guess.
    Last edited by Hirosue; 05-20-2019 at 09:37 AM.

22 days and no reply to customer service website ticket 1
    7 days and no reply to customer service website ticket 2
    22 days and no reply from senior GM .

SSG if you are really just going to ignore me from now on just say so. i can stop wasting my time making tickets and posting on the forums.

I haven't bought Sharn and wont until i get some reasonable level of service
    I have cancelled my VIP and wont renew until i get some reasonable level of service.

10 years plus customer ....

To the people who have replied :-

Thank you for taking an interest.

At this stage it really is about lack of customer service and zero communication from SSG .
    It very much looks like their staff are simply ignoring me as is possibly a time consuming problem to solve is my guess.
    Just to double check - you did reply to the email the ticketing system sent you, correct. If you don't reply they assume you fixed the problem and just didn't close the ticket.

This is stated in the automated email that you get.