Default Dwarven fix& iconic?

Hey devs,

Since you're revisiting old iconic trees (that were never published), can you fix dwarfs and publish the iconic dwarfs?

Can you add the con to hit, throw your weight around is useless without it, you made the ac on mobs to high.
    Can you change the 4% hp into 10%? To make it at least as decent as assimar (who never were as sturdy as dwarfs to begin with).

Can you make the dwarven iconic a barb with bonuses to rage?
    There is barely a pay of anymore to raging, even the big crit mods in the barb trees work without raging at all, whille raging instills a huge penalty, exept for clerics and druids, while the primairy rage class yeilds very little benefits whille carying heavy penalties
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    I play a guy with a two-hander not just in this game, but in every game that has 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-mann View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but then can you make 2hf NOT suck so much compared to 2wf or swf?
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.

A bit offtopic but barbarian rage "fixes" could be for any race( would love it). Also, "fixing" horc synergy with barbarians. Horcs feels and smells like barbarians raging but when you build up on it you see that those rage bonus dont stack and half of its tree goes loose. Back ontopic, could you link that revisiting old iconic statement? You made me curious.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    Hey devs,

Since you're revisiting old iconic trees (that were never published), can you fix dwarfs and publish the iconic dwarfs?
    (Bolding mine)

I don't know what either of these are. We don't have spare iconics or trees lying around to revisit. While there were some early plans for a Dwarf-based Iconic roughly 7 years ago (which can be summed up as "we considered adding a dwarf-based Iconic in Shadowfell Conspiracy, but then didn't"), almost none of it ever got built.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    (Bolding mine)

I don't know what either of these are. We don't have spare iconics or trees lying around to revisit. While there were some early plans for a Dwarf-based Iconic roughly 7 years ago (which can be summed up as "we considered adding a dwarf-based Iconic in Shadowfell Conspiracy, but then didn't"), almost none of it ever got built.
    Duergar Battlerager as an iconic Dwarf. Its low hanging fruit, it practically writes itself. You can spin a racial variant out of it, add the Barbarian iconic (please dont tell me you're making a Talenta Halfling the Barb iconic...child-sized Berserkers just doesnt have the same appeal), and have a chance to revisit the Dwarf race that's kinda underrepresented right now.

(Bolding mine)

Someone on the dev team mentioned working on them while i was testing my dwarven fighter tank on lamania, i was asking for an iconic dwarf (not particular barbarian) and this dev person mentioned to have done some work on an iconic dwarf, migh have been late 2012/ early 2013 i think (maybe gh preview?)

I don't know what kind of work that dev had done on it.
    I play a guy with a two-hander not just in this game, but in every game that has 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-mann View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but then can you make 2hf NOT suck so much compared to 2wf or swf?
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Duergar Battlerager as an iconic Dwarf. Its low hanging fruit, it practically writes itself. You can spin a racial variant out of it, add the Barbarian iconic (please dont tell me you're making a Talenta Halfling the Barb iconic...child-sized Berserkers just doesnt have the same appeal), and have a chance to revisit the Dwarf race that's kinda underrepresented right now.
    Duergar are not and have never been Battleragers.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

(Bolding mine)

There was a post (and it even might have been it's own thread) made by a Dev maybe 10+ years ago. One of the things mentioned was a Warforged Juggernaut. No, not an a Titan but a beefed up version of a WF.

Maybe someone can post a link or quote it?

Nevermind...here it is! The racial stuff is at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Prestige Enhancements planned over the next few modules are:

Barbarian: Frenzied Berserker, Occult Slayer, Ravager
    Bard: Spellsinger, Virtuoso, Warchanter
    Cleric: Exorcist of the Silver Flame, Radiant Servant, Warpriest
    Favored Soul: Divine Avenger, Beacon of Hope, Angel of Vengeance
    Fighter: Kensai, Purple Dragon Knight, Stalwart Defender
    Monk: Henshin Mystic, Shintao Monk, Ninja Spy
    Paladin: Defender of Siberys, Hunter of the Dead, Knight of the Chalice
    Ranger: Arcane Archer, Deepwood Sniper, Tempest
    Rogue: Assassin, Mechanic, Thief-Acrobat
    Sorcerer: Acolyte of the Skin, Air Savant, Cold Savant, Earth Savant, Fire Savant
    Wizard: Archmage, Pale Master, Wild Mage

Human: Cannith Dragonmark Heir, Deneith Dragonmark Heir, Orien Dragonmark Heir, Tharashk Dragonmark Heir
    Dwarf: Kundarak Dragonmark Heir, Dwarven Defender [Counts as Fighter]
    Elf: Arcane Archer [Counts as Ranger], Phiarlan Dragonmark Heir
    Halfling: Jorasco Dragonmark Heir
    Warforged: Warforged Juggernaut [Counts as Barbarian]
    Drow: Scorpion Wraith [Counts as Rogue]
    Last edited by Arkat; 05-13-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome