Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DDO IS Amazing,

Community Member

Yes a great game indeed and the customer support is incredible

more necro
    When this game is gone, I will not cry a single tear. It is just part of the circle of life.

Quote Originally Posted by AestorTheKnight View Post
    Dungeons and Dragons Online is a truly amazing game!

It's one of the best games I have ever played. (Tenchu Stealth Assassins, Mass Effect, Wipeout, Mount and Blade, are others)

I have been playing DDO for 13 years since it's release in 2006. And it has brought me nothing but joy. It is a game that really makes me happy.

It is so inspiring and so fun!

A truly beautifully made game.

So I just wanna give a salute, an honourable gesture, to the kind amazing people who develop this fantastic game. You do us all proud!

And you provide an amazing service, that is so good, so honourable and lovely.

Thank you my friends. Thank you for all the happiness and joy you bring to me and many others. Thank you!

I really think that Standing Stone Games are an amazing company! Very cool, amazing, imaginative and lovely people. The best of the best!

Keep being awesome my friends! <3
    Yeah it's pretty good
    Social justice w...arlock in Sarlona, leader of Scourge of Xaos
    OkarisRage, Barbarian doing racial past lives
    Noellal once bard archer now sad - Caldrick vol paladin - Lemish melee artificer

Im so glad ddo came out after WoW and didnt try to be wow like swg did. Swg was my first mmo and ddo was my 2nd.

My love of dnd type games goes as far back as the orig wasteland and pools of radience(sp) bards tale III, etc of which i played on my first pc(c128).

Thank you Turbine and then SSG for keeping this great mmo running!
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

DDO is amazing!
    The Nak Abides - Argo - Ascent
    Ganak Goblinjuicer ~ Xanak the Irregular

Another
    Milking
    And
    Zerging
    Increasingly
    Nerfed
    Game
    Protect the Silver Flame at all costs!

First!
    BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps.

Dang. Got ninja'ed in the intervening couple of years since this was posted.

Anyway, /signed

DDO is the best.
    Last edited by phillymiket; 04-18-2021 at 11:05 PM.
    BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps.

Quote Originally Posted by AestorTheKnight View Post
    Dungeons and Dragons Online is a truly amazing game!

It's one of the best games I have ever played. (Tenchu Stealth Assassins, Mass Effect, Wipeout, Mount and Blade, are others)

I have been playing DDO for 13 years since it's release in 2006. And it has brought me nothing but joy. It is a game that really makes me happy.

It is so inspiring and so fun!

A truly beautifully made game.

So I just wanna give a salute, an honourable gesture, to the kind amazing people who develop this fantastic game. You do us all proud!

And you provide an amazing service, that is so good, so honourable and lovely.

Thank you my friends. Thank you for all the happiness and joy you bring to me and many others. Thank you!

I really think that Standing Stone Games are an amazing company! Very cool, amazing, imaginative and lovely people. The best of the best!

Keep being awesome my friends! <3
    **** it, stop it with these threads. We jinxed it again. Only DOOM from now on lol
    Social justice w...arlock in Sarlona, leader of Scourge of Xaos
    OkarisRage, Barbarian doing racial past lives
    Noellal once bard archer now sad - Caldrick vol paladin - Lemish melee artificer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12