Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks so much for sharing your list. I'm glad it's reasonably close to the ones I run - good to know I haven't missed some uber strategy. One thing I like to do is save the early saga rewards for more XP-sparse levels.

Have you kept track of approximately how long it takes you in total to run them all? I'm curious about how many in-quest hours it takes others to TR.

Truth be told I'll mix it up. If I have run es chain 3 lives in a row I'll go the reavers samne asylum chain or even mix in cannith. Try to mix it up just to not get too bored. Sometimes one life might take a little longer but at least I'm not droolin on myself.
    Khyber IN BAD COMPANY Longand Drunkmage Sexyheals Fullforce

Quote Originally Posted by FURYous View Post
    • 17 Outbreak 20417 3014953
    • 17 Overgrowth 20136 3035089
    Never ever do these. Especially on reaper. They are an 5-10 more difficult than all other quests of a similar levels and the XP is terrible considering their difficulty.
    The damage done by the many close packed will of the wisps is way, way over-tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrix View Post
    Never ever do these. Especially on reaper. They are an 5-10 more difficult than all other quests of a similar levels and the XP is terrible considering their difficulty.
    The damage done by the many close packed will of the wisps is way, way over-tuned.
    Only takes 3 or so minutes to do outbreak, and 5 minutes max to do overgrowth. Thorn and paw and druids curse is super fast too if you're good.
    ~IAmTheGreySoldier~ [Want Global Chats? Vote here!]https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-global-chats
    [Want to learn about my pet peeves with people in Reaper? Check this out!] https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...er-Wakeup-Call

Quote Originally Posted by nateusmaximus View Post
    Thanks so much for sharing your list. I'm glad it's reasonably close to the ones I run - good to know I haven't missed some uber strategy. One thing I like to do is save the early saga rewards for more XP-sparse levels.

Have you kept track of approximately how long it takes you in total to run them all? I'm curious about how many in-quest hours it takes others to TR.
    While not a complete picture - here is some of it from my current life.

A few days ago I drank a 30% 6 hour xp pot just before finishing WGU on R1.
    After that I cached in on both ES chains which got me capped and let me TR.
    Playing mostly in a duo and some solo the xp pot ran out when I was level 11.
    VIP, 5% ship, masters gift and heroic xp tome all add to this in addition to the 30% xp pot.

I dont consider this really fast but a decent speed. I like using the xp pots that way as it "skips" some of level 19 and some of level 1-10 where I would otherwise be running quests I like less for xp or other reasons.
    Danskerne
    Et dansktalende guild på Ghallanda. Send PM, hvis du er interesseret.

I will reveal a super XP/min solution that nothing can actually beat (especially for those who are bored running same quests again and again):
    1. Find a job (take extra shift) IRL - even for minimum wage you'll get $50 for less than a day (well, it's also doing same IRL quests again and again
    2. Buy Otto stone

1->16ish in less than 7 hours (avg 2 hours if you have bachelor degree according to salary stats)

Add 50% pots/vip to the equation, buying bigger TP bundles (during double bonus points), and you'll get TR/RTR everyday (and a few beers extra, and a rent!).
    Last edited by gravisrs; 05-07-2019 at 01:16 PM.
    Polska gildia DDO / Polish guild

Magia i Miecz (200), Argonnessen
    Zapraszamy!

Quote Originally Posted by gravisrs View Post
    I will reveal a super XP/min solution that nothing can actually beat (especially for those who are bored running same quests again and again):
    1. Find a job (take extra shift) IRL - even for minimum wage you'll get $50 for less than a day (well, it's also doing same IRL quests again and again
    2. Buy Otto stone

1->16ish in less than 7 hours (avg 2 hours if you have bachelor degree according to salary stats)

Add 50% pots/vip to the equation, buying bigger TP bundles (during double bonus points), and you'll get TR/RTR everyday (and a few beers extra, and a rent!).
    Why bother to play? Just hire some Chinese farmer to farm out your levels for you.
    Choler 30 Brd 5PLs | Enmity 30 Clr | Exasperate 30 Sor | Ferocity 30Pal 13PLs | Furyous 30Inq Heroic/Epic Completionist 82PLs | Hiddin 20Mnk 2PL | Infuryated 30War 6PL | Retributive 20Dru 2PL | Vehemence 30Rog Completionist 35PLs | Vehement 10Pal 3Mnk 1Rog | Vexate 30Wiz Heroic/Epic Completionist 49PLs | Violence 30Clr Heroic/Epic/Racial Completionist 94PLs

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by gravisrs View Post
    2. Buy Otto stone

So stop being poor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12