Thumbs up Returning Veteran

Aye, this is Derania of Ghallanda

I am writing this because I feel left out from the rest and I'm looking to find players or just a new guild that would run with me either through lives or end-game. I'm kinda tired of feeling like it's such a burden to play with and I just wanna find open players. PM me in game (Yuh) if interested or post here.
    Last edited by Zerrg; 05-01-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zerrg View Post
    Aye, this is Derania of Ghallanda

I am writing this because I feel left out from the rest and I'm looking to find players or just a new guild that would run with me either through lives or end-game. I'm kinda tired of feeling like it's such a burden to play with and I just wanna find open players. PM me in game (Yuh) if interested or post here.
    Hi and well met! You are just in time for a new expansion! The perfect time to return, how much raiding do you want to do? Are you looking to run the newish quests on reaper? Need build ideas, help?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomflayer View Post
    Hi and well met! You are just in time for a new expansion! The perfect time to return, how much raiding do you want to do? Are you looking to run the newish quests on reaper? Need build ideas, help?
    I plan on raiding as much as possible but my schedule is pretty linear for the most part, I also am dying to run the newer quests on high reaper, usually when I'm at cap I prefer anything over R4

I also am trying to decide if I want to keep Yuh at cap and start another character or just play her as either an end game tank/great cbow rdps. You can reach me in game as my name is Yuh. I also have discord/teamspeak if you want to talk there.