Default Completionist (s)...

So, I've been away a while! I came back to the game about two weeks ago and I'm only loving it again.

That being said I wanted to get a little help with a thing or two around Completionist.

When I left the game I had my completionist done and was on my way to triple. Now though it seems I have more to do (which I'm delighted to discover).

I have 36 Racial Past Lives needed for Racial Completionist, 36 Epic Past Lives for Triple Epic Completionist and 21 Iconic Past Lives for Triple Iconic (Imaginary) Completionist.... I'm calling it Completionist shhhh!

I currently have 21 Heroic Past Lives or Class Past Lives, so with 21 more needed I was hoping to get them from the 21 Iconic Past Lives, and that's about where I am?

I've looked at the bonuses and they all look well worth it as I love TRn, but I was hoping someone might have an idea which I should do first? Epic, Racial or Iconic/Heroic?

I should note, my gear is outdated.... I can hold myself in Heroic solo very well but I have ZERO gear after Epic Necro.

Is there any new gear I could be getting after to make the journey a little smoother? Content isn't a hassle I'm premium and I'm only missing a couple new packs which I'll pick up soon.

Also, if my math is off there with Past Lives please call me on it because as far as I can tell to achieve Triple Heroic/Racial/Epic/Iconic 114 Reincarnations are required? I have 21....
    Alurath || Ayaru || Cherrypopz || Hjaste || Ifindtraps || Juzforkickz || Kazzii || Konqur || Lar-ynx || Lillypopz || Lollypopz || Mehealzyou || Minipopz || Ollpheist || Praya || Sodapopz || Zhaqq
    Psycho Circus - Argonnessen

Places that have solid options for heroic (1-20)

All of the below can be farmed while overlevel

1. Slave Lords - ML8 gear with a set bonus - Customizable with crafting system
    2. Ravenloft - ML10 gear with a set bonus - Many items you can equip at 10 and wear until you get to 20
    3. White Plume Mountain - ML9 gear
    4. Temple of Elemental Evil - ML7 gear

There's going to be many recommendations and strategies to how you finish the lives that you consider necessary. The one suggestion I would like to throw into the pile is to finish your heroic lives with your iconic at the same time..

Your racial lives will be different from your heroic class lives. I would do your class lives with your iconic it will take some planning to make sure that you are getting both benefits each life but it's worth it.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Yeah I've had a conversation with a guy and he said the same, do iconics and work it that I'll get the remainder of my heroics I'm the same life.

He also said to go to lvl 30, Epic reincarnate AND racial reincarnate right after? Is it possible? Or would it require a timer bypass?
    Alurath || Ayaru || Cherrypopz || Hjaste || Ifindtraps || Juzforkickz || Kazzii || Konqur || Lar-ynx || Lillypopz || Lollypopz || Mehealzyou || Minipopz || Ollpheist || Praya || Sodapopz || Zhaqq
    Psycho Circus - Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Praya20 View Post
    Yeah I've had a conversation with a guy and he said the same, do iconics and work it that I'll get the remainder of my heroics I'm the same life.

He also said to go to lvl 30, Epic reincarnate AND racial reincarnate right after? Is it possible? Or would it require a timer bypass?
    If I had a plan to do it all over again, I would do 14 heroic lives 1-20 to get Heroic completionists
    Then I would alternate between
    doing 36 Racial lives at the same time you do the 36 Epic lives, that will knock out both.
    doing 21 Iconic lives at the same time you do the 21 Heroic lives, that will leave 7 heroic lives remaining.

The reason to alternate between Raicia & Iconiic is as you will fill up the epic XP bubbles you will need to empty them in order to not wast any epic XP. Personally I would do 2 Racial lives 1-30 then do 1 Iconic life 1-30.....rinse & repeat.

That will get you all the completionist goodies in a very efficient manner.
    Last edited by majorhavoc; 05-05-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt.... Mark Twain.

So, I've been away a while! I came back to the game about two weeks ago and I'm only loving it again.

That being said I wanted to get a little help with a thing or two around Completionist.

When I left the game I had my completionist done and was on my way to triple. Now though it seems I have more to do (which I'm delighted to discover).

I have 36 Racial Past Lives needed for Racial Completionist, 36 Epic Past Lives for Triple Epic Completionist and 21 Iconic Past Lives for Triple Iconic (Imaginary) Completionist.... I'm calling it Completionist shhhh!

I currently have 21 Heroic Past Lives or Class Past Lives, so with 21 more needed I was hoping to get them from the 21 Iconic Past Lives, and that's about where I am?

I've looked at the bonuses and they all look well worth it as I love TRn, but I was hoping someone might have an idea which I should do first? Epic, Racial or Iconic/Heroic?

I should note, my gear is outdated.... I can hold myself in Heroic solo very well but I have ZERO gear after Epic Necro.

Is there any new gear I could be getting after to make the journey a little smoother? Content isn't a hassle I'm premium and I'm only missing a couple new packs which I'll pick up soon.

Also, if my math is off there with Past Lives please call me on it because as far as I can tell to achieve Triple Heroic/Racial/Epic/Iconic 114 Reincarnations are required? I have 21....
    There is an enormous jump in power between older ml28 gear and newer (ravenloft) lvl 29 gear. But, by the time you are that close to cap (30), it doesn't really matter. imo, don't bother farming gear if you are just going to TR.

doesn't require a timer, does require an epic heart of wood, and true heroic heart of wood. Also, do not do them immediately after each other. Instead, do one, log out and back in, then do the other. Skipping this step can and has caused people to lose their entire TR cache/tomes etc. Don't do it.