Community Member

Default Xbows and Centering

There's no way to ever get Centered with a Xbow right? Kensei only works with Melee weapons, says the wiki - but "melee only" mechanics often dont actually work out that way. Has anyone actually tried and confirmed that? Or maybe could, when Lama reopens?

12 Rgr/6 Fig/2 Monk opens up some possibilities for Inqui builds if you can manage to find your zen with them

Community Member

Why don't you roll an iconic to test if you are that curious?

Waiting for hearsay results...

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    There's no way to ever get Centered with a Xbow right? Kensei only works with Melee weapons, says the wiki - but "melee only" mechanics often dont actually work out that way. Has anyone actually tried and confirmed that? Or maybe could, when Lama reopens?

12 Rgr/6 Fig/2 Monk opens up some possibilities for Inqui builds if you can manage to find your zen with them
    The Centered Kensei does not work with ranged weapons of any sort (confirmed), so there is no way to be centered with a crossbow.

The only centered ranged options for Monk:

- Shuriken
    - Longbow/Shortbow with Zen Archery feat
    Pinc Punch - Unarmed Monk (Uber Completionist) // Porc the Orc - Paladin // Thunderborn - Warlock // Imustbe Emo - PewPew Rogue // Aquamine Artifact - Crafting Artificer (shelved)

Here since 2006... Can't take 10 minutes to test this for himself... These are the kinds of players playing DDO currently. Go away.
    ~IAmTheGreySoldier~ [Want Global Chats? Vote here!]https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-global-chats
    [Want to learn about my pet peeves with people in Reaper? Check this out!] https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...er-Wakeup-Call

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by banjo174 View Post
    Here since 2006... Can't take 10 minutes to test this for himself... These are the kinds of players playing DDO currently. Go away.
    10 mins to test for myself....1 min to ask if anyone else already has the answer. Which someone did.

What's the point in being redundant? The point of the forums is to share knowledge.

Also i was at dinner when i posted the question, kinda hard to roll an iconic on my phone. Also maybe I dont have monk, hmm? :P

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    10 mins to test for myself....1 min to ask if anyone else already has the answer. Which someone did.

What's the point in being redundant? The point of the forums is to share knowledge.

Also i was at dinner when i posted the question, kinda hard to roll an iconic on my phone. Also maybe I dont have monk, hmm? :P
    No monk!