Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

And about the current caster Raid weapon... could do something similar that you did with the Greatsword that's is break in 2 giving the Bastard Sword and the Shortsword (btw they look amazing).
    To two pretty clubs, something like
    1. with Potency and Quality Potency + Upgrades Effects
    2. with Quality Spell Focus and Arcane Augmentation + Upgrade Effects

Squirrel Enthusiast Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

Default Cursed Puzzle V2

Greed's CurseSpewer Bastard Sword
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: ???
    Critical Profile: ???
    Enhancement Bonus: +15
    • Legendary Trap The Soul: This weapon stores an overwhelming, merciless power deep within. When this weapon is used, this power occasionally comes to the surface, sucking out the life force of an enemy and imprisoning the essence of their body and soul in a gem.
    • Legendary Soul Eating: On a Vorpal strike, the dark energy that inhabits this weapon will tear at the soul of your foe, inflicting 2d6 negative levels to your target. The Soul Eating weapon will feed this stolen life back to you in the form of 1000 temporary hit points that last for one minute or until depleted by incoming damage. (This temporary hitpoint effect does not stack with Bloodfeast or Legendary Affirmation)
    • Bewildering Vampirism 4: This weapon is so bloodthirsty that it not only drains life on hit, but it does so at a little extra cost to the target (Vampirism 4 effect and wisdom damage equal to what you heal when you heal. Additionally, while in reaper mode this form of vampirism receives less of a penalty).
    • Legendary Cursespewing: On a natural 20 attack roll, this weapon lashes out with a vengeful curse that confers a -10 morale penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, saving throws, and skill checks. This agonizing curse also causes the victim to take 25 to 65 damage every two seconds for a duration of twelve seconds. Additional vorpal strikes while the curse is still active will extend the duration by another twelve seconds.
    • Orange Augment Slot
    • Red Augment Slot

Default Lootins Copper Lance.

So just a thought. Mainly because i am loot. What if you made new weapons ie. Two handed pierce and threw a new type of enhancement in the mix. Now it doesnt have to be copper but i didnt want farming plat to be too easy. It would take away from the fun. You could put a dmg to copper tigger on a spear or lance. It could work like the transmuting but when ever attacking a paralized/held mob your dmg would be converted to that much copper. As well as keen V and the slowing debuff. With the standard x3 crit profile. With a unique look(most important that it looks cool)
    And shepards we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
    Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
    And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it be....
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    Just call me Big Ben

So this isnt my idea but i didnt see a reply to these in a seperate thread and thought these werw some interesting ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokeal_The_Flame View Post
    1-A Lack Of Constitution Items where all the attributes would be of use to any class, at this rate you might as well offer an artifact trinket next adventure pack that grants Constitution, Insightful Constitution, quality constitution, and a non-stacking variant of Legendary affirmation.

2-A Lack of reconstruction items (Yeah right, as if I'd dare replace the Staggershockers in a build with the gloves containing such, staggershockers Rock!)

3-A lack of racial based artifacts.......... there is so much that could be done here!

*******Shadar-Kai Artifact that enhances the chain attack by allowing the special effects of the weapon you have equipped in your main hand to transfer to the chain attack while the chain attack is active (Vorpal, flaming, etc.)

*******Dragon born artifact that allows your move silently and sneak skills to use your charisma score rather than dexterity score and allow your breath weapon to be used as a sneak attack

*******Warforged artifact that grants you weapon attachment if you are a warforged or a self forged (This one would have to be a ring or a trinket)

4-No sentient new sentient gems

*******Yaulthoon as a sentient gem is something I really want!

*******A lot of people are wanting Malicia as a sentient gem

*******A Sentient gem from an alternate universe where Vol was sealed inside one, I'm a fan of Vol, her evil is an interesting one as it seems to be a reflection of the evil of those who harmed her and her family more than it seems to be an evil inherent to the nature she would have had if left unpersecuted, meanwhile there is some good in tidbits of what she wants to accomplish that I can't help but to think that perhaps such reflects the nature she would have had if her and her family weren't persecuted.

*******The Lorde Of Blades would make a nice sentient gem! (I made a typo but decided the typo was simply too good.... yeah we already know the Lord of Blades went mad, why not let his insanity include the delusion that he is Lorde the singer? Think Randy Marsh style).

5-No new pet collars (I am still hoping for a pet collar inspired by the Terminator series, you know make them look like they are wearing the skin of a wolf or a howler but have a bit of their machine self peeping through?)

6-A Lack of Runearm focus items, or runearm charge rate increase items

7-No new raid tier runearms, with all of the talk about curse themed stuff I was hoping for a runearm that imbues your weapon with Legendary Cursespewing and Legendary Cursespewing coming with a really nice damage over time and save debuff effect. Sure this pack has runearms, but it has been too long since we got a new raid tier runearm.

8-No new items with Legendary Affirmation or a legendary version of the Soul Eating effect that currently only comes from Grave Wrappings (A version of Soul eating that inflicts 2D6 negative levels instead of 1D3 and grants 1000 temporary hitpoints rather than a measly 35 would be truly awesome and truly legendary).

9-Frostbite Blade is still the only melee weapon in game with the Frostbite effect

10-Barnacled Buckler is still the only item in game with vulnerability guard.

11-No specialized weapons designed for killing Raptors and yet the raptors are tough as nails

12-No specialized weapons designed for killing forgewraiths and yet the forgewraiths are tough as nails and quite unique in that they are a fire type and an undead type, kind of like what one could consider a natural enemy to the Raven Queen.

13-Still no legendary weapon designed for fighting Draco-liches (Undead bane, Dragon bane, light damage bundled with vulnerability, and fire damage bundled with a fire burst effect) (Ideally Dagger, Bastard Sword, Longsword, and greatsword varients).

14-No new filigrees that work for two sets at once, I am hoping for a Shards Of Mechanus and City's Beacon filigree for Threat reduction 50% (Non-stacking with the Treachery one), or perhaps a Shattered Device/Shards Of Mechanus combo filigree for Fear Immunity (Rare version would also have blindness immunity).

15-No filigrees that allow an item to count as a piece to a set it wouldn't normally contribute to, for example Legendary Adherents Of The Mist

16-No Minor Artifact Trinkets (I know it was mentioned that this pack would have no trinkets, but honestly the idea of Minor Artifact feels like a Trinket appropriate one).

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________

I would love the. Option of set bonus on a filigree.. Soo much is left to be desired with both the ravenloft and sharn melee sets.
    And shepards we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
    Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
    And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it be....
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    Just call me Big Ben

Default Weapoms for unique circumstances?

Well im not sure of stuff to add to make them viable but what about adding some unique effects to weapons to inspire builds that arnt played often like adding centering to a weapon so u can use a raid weapon without kensai? Or possibly add weapons that have little to no named items in game except craftables like light or heavy picks (first that came to mind) or add effects to weapons that are scarce to specific loot like insightful and equipment bonus heal amp ?? Just throwing some ideas around if anyone wants to play with those :P
    Find me on Orion: Shiks, Shikagami, shikee, shikers

Default The Pointy Stick...

Basically, it's a craftable--within normal CANNITH CRAFTING LIMITS--wooden stick (counts as a dagger or club with stats to match)…

….That has an insane, hidden and fixed bonus to assassinate and/or other insta-kill abilities.

And a second version--medium pointy stick--you can craft into a bow or a pretty worthless short sword.

The level for the Heroic version would be variable, but the Legendary would be appropriately fixed.

"Short pointy stick" 1 gp 1d4/×2/3 lb./piercing

If this was Armors I'd def say:

Broccoli Heartstone (Docent) Desc - Eat yer Veggies kids!

+Vitality
    Devotion
    Insight Devotion
    Heal Amp
    Insight Heal Amp
    Green Augment Slot

scaled for 29, and then some

Cauliflower Heartstone (Docent) Desc - Evil Broccoli

+Vitality
    Negative Spellpower
    Insight Negative Spellpower
    Neg Heal Amp
    Insight Neg Heal Amp
    Green Augment Slot

But in all seriousness, I'd like to see more options for Scimitar, Kama, Heavy Mace, Bow and (Non-repeating) Xbows.
    Last edited by SoVeryBelgian; 08-20-2019 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Typos
    I might be addicted to pack design!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    How about a raid Falchion? That would aid the THF style.

Falchion: Radiance - Keen V, Sovereign Vorpal, Coruscating 10 (10d6 Light damage), Metalline, Nearly Finished - Upgrade to add a better version of Brazen Brilliance (chance of Sunburst that does lots of additional Light damage (40d6?) in an area and forces a DC 90 Will save or be blinded)

Also add: Red Slot & Purple Slot

The visual effect of the weapon (what it looks like) could be similar to the Sunsword but it would be bigger and falchion-shaped.
    I still want to see this one.

Maybe in the next raid...please?
    Last edited by Arkat; 10-18-2019 at 01:13 PM.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Community Member

Craftable raid weapon, more along the lines of greensteel, less along the lines of schism shards.

Lower tier raid provides a "mysterious metal ingot" or something similar.
    Mid tier raid provides an "ancient artifact" that can be used as a mold for your weapon.
    Final tier raid provides a "sentient shard of power" that, when combined with the ingot and the artifact can create the raid weapon blank.
    The weapon blank would be standard 5W[x+3/6] with standard crit profile for that weapon type. It would also have a red and orange slot.

Then, in each of the raids, a different "augment of power" could drop. Lesser, Minor, and Major or some such.
    Combine a weapon blank with an augment of power and you get an optional affix you can put on the weapon.
    Lessers may be a simple damage proc, metaline, aligned, or something along those lines.
    Minors may be something more powerful like keen, critical blasts, neg leveling, melee power buffs, etc.
    Majors would be the standard greensteel like effects (vulnerability, dust, ash, salt, guardbreaking, etc)

Perhaps allow 2 lesser, 1 minor, and 1 major affix to be applied to a raid weapon.

Central Time - Contact me whenever! (Sarlona Server)

Default Devastation, Plaque of Misery

I've been thinking something like a tanker shield. (Improved Con +12, Con 19) + (Natural Armor +30) + (Blurry/Ghostly/Ethereal (any combo) + (Fortification +250%) + (Insightful Fortitude + 10) + (Guardbreaking) + maybe a function where when you are hit successfully, there is a 10% chance that a "Mass Hold Monster" will be cast encircling you, holding all mobs within your reach for a maximum of 15 seconds. Should be there be a save though? idk... I would also like to see a shield with a Sentient Jewel Slot as well.

Thoughts?
    Sarlona - Wolfgame (2), Deviltron (18), Aylaro (17), Fladeshield (15).

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Modestly underpowered for ML28, but significantly overpowered for ML20 weapons from a raid. Give the serial reincarnation folks a reason to raid while they're (briefly) at cap.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by SoVeryBelgian View Post

+Vitality
    Devotion
    Insight Devotion
    Heal Amp
    Insight Heal Amp
    Green Augment Slot

+Vitality
    Negative Spellpower
    Neg Heal Amp
    Insight Neg Heal Amp
    Green Augment Slot

But in all seriousness, I'd like to see more options for Scimitar, Kama, Heavy Mace, Bow and (Non-repeating) Xbows.
    Make three more for the 5 a day version so it grants a unique passive of Regeneration or something!

Just a random thought I had obviously you can't wear 5 sets of armour but you get the idea

Stoner81.

Egg of the Morrighan

Falconry themed Orb

Description:
    Many Keepers of the Feather and their trusted companions - as well as one chicken - had to be sacrificed for this deadly Egg to be conceived.
    While created in sinister fashion this Orb truly transcends Life and Death and thus grants its owner mystic insights.
    It's aura also influences any weapon wielded along it, making it sometimes outright slay foes or at times sap the enemy's life and energy while replenishing the keeper of the Egg.

Spellcasting Implement +29
    +15 Orb Bonus

Legendary Manslayer (2.5k/250)
    Insightful Assasinate +3
    Insightful Wisdom + 10
    New Effect: Death is Life & Life is Death: adds Vampirism and Life Devouring (or something comparable) to Mainhand Weapon

Taint of Evil

Red Slot
    Blue Slot
    Last edited by Eryhn; 10-12-2019 at 11:53 AM.

for Sword and board pallys Holy Avenger.
    to mess up people builds monkey fist a necklace that allows you to slot a 3rd ring.
    new weapons like spears, tridents.
    I always loved the sword of dancing.
    the hammer of thunder bolts.
    just a few thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rog View Post
    for Sword and board pallys Holy Avenger.
    https://ddowiki.com/page/Divine_Vengeance
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ripjaw7 View Post
    I've been thinking something like a tanker shield. (Improved Con +12, Con 19) + (Natural Armor +30) + (Blurry/Ghostly/Ethereal (any combo) + (Fortification +250%) + (Insightful Fortitude + 10) + (Guardbreaking) + maybe a function where when you are hit successfully, there is a 10% chance that a "Mass Hold Monster" will be cast encircling you, holding all mobs within your reach for a maximum of 15 seconds. Should be there be a save though? idk... I would also like to see a shield with a Sentient Jewel Slot as well.

Thoughts?
    Hmm. I'd change it to 5% chance for Mass Hold to proc on being hit or missed like a random gen guard ("Resignation"), replace guardbreaking with some greater roar effect, and a -1 SR penalty that stacks up to 5 on enemies who are successfully intimidated ("Futility"). For the Mass Hold, I'd suggest a DC of 90 and a spell pen of 90 that increases to 100 and 95 respectively if you have aura of menace toggled (Disparity). Then, if an enemy is killed under the effect of Resignation, the surrounding enemies suffer 3d4 negative levels on a failed fortitude save, DC 100 ("Inevitability"), 8 sec internal CD. Normally I wouldn't suggest scaling an item with AoM in a tanking capacity, but I'd say with a name like "Devastation", it's probably very fitting. The numbers can be tweeked as needed, of course. I'd also remove at least the nat armor and insightful fortitude and any potential augments due to the sheer amount of abilities it would have (The count of potential effects at the moment is over 10 if we include augments).
    Last edited by Tuxedoman96; 10-17-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

I had an idea. Having a mace (or some kind of mace), that looks like a sceptre.

Why ?

Because sceptres are *never* really used as melee weapons ... but that's imho kind of a shame, because that means that this weapon's look is almost never used ... I don't think I've met many sceptre-wielding characters so far ...

Of course, such a sceptre is very good for casters - but my point is to makke that look available for other classes as well ...

I was inspired by this item https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Scepter_of_Healing Why ? Because it is the direct opposite of that ! : It makes the look of a mace available for casters !

Edit : BE spelling.
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tapper this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this tale."
    English is not my first language - misinterpretations galore !

Community Member

Legendary Torc- De- Prince Rayium.

Legendary Demon's Consort or an Item like that . chance to give temp HP . also chance to cast debuff on attacking monsties
    Last edited by shmagmhar; 10-17-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoVeryBelgian View Post

+Vitality
    Devotion
    Insight Devotion
    Heal Amp
    Insight Heal Amp
    Green Augment Slot

+Vitality
    Negative Spellpower
    Neg Heal Amp
    Insight Neg Heal Amp
    Green Augment Slot

No no no, Cauliflower must instead be called the "Heart of Ham".

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Mummy bandages hand wraps. They might stink, or twitch, or both. All in all they should contain some sort of unlife in them, or a shadow of that unlife.
    I could even imagine them having an ability that puts undead ones into eternal rest again, because that's what these original mummy wraps were meant to do : Giving the mummy eternal rest.
    A bit like this spell : https://ddowiki.com/page/Undeath_to_Death
    Edit : I just found that Catacombs have a similar item : https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Eternal_Rest But I want it to be more "made from mummy bandages" ...

What I'd also like to se is more wooden clubs as weapons.

And collars ! There are almost no collars !
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tapper this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this tale."
    English is not my first language - misinterpretations galore !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234