Community Member

Default Run Speed Suggestion

I would like to suggest that the run speed guild buff while in public areas should also work inside of quests when the player is not in combat and if there's not a quest timer. If you want to still make striding matter you could allow it as an increase in run speed instead of a flat speed. Or, you know, make more temporary ways to increase movement speed. Failing that, something to increase speed in explorer areas only would be nice.

Default Uhm...

If you actually build for run speed you can really run fast. For instance.. Just adding 2 barbarian levels is a huge addition.
    This gives you a 10% passive stacking bonus from the first level, them you can take sprint boost for a 50% clicky.
    ~IAmTheGreySoldier~ [Want Global Chats? Vote here!]https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-global-chats
    [Want to learn about my pet peeves with people in Reaper? Check this out!] https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...er-Wakeup-Call

Get 3 Tiefling Scoundrel past lives and never worry about it again.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    Get 3 Tiefling Scoundrel past lives and never worry about it again.
    ^ my next project, and a good excuse to put of racial TRs.

But in all honestly, I wouldn't mind if they increased run speed in public areas. Feels like I spend a little too much time auto-running towards distant targets.