Community Member

Default Cannot enter Eveningstar with my main or an alt?

This is a weird problem that happened today. I am not sure where to get help for this problem, in game or here? Like the title says: I cannot enter Eveningstar from any area.

I used the key, the hall of heroes, the cavern, from the Wheeloon docks. Everytime I click to go to Eveningstar, the town itselt, I get stuck on the Loading...please wait screen and the game freezes and I have to log out and relog. If I try relogging then it gets hung up again because again it won't let me enter Eveningstar so I enter via Eberron or FR hall of heroes to bypass the crash. This is really frustrating. I testing with my alt and same problem. I can go anywhere other than Eveningstar. What in the world would cause this? I want to fix this fast.

Quote Originally Posted by joenic2 View Post
    This is a weird problem that happened today. I am not sure where to get help for this problem, in game or here? Like the title says: I cannot enter Eveningstar from any area.

I used the key, the hall of heroes, the cavern, from the Wheeloon docks. Everytime I click to go to Eveningstar, the town itselt, I get stuck on the Loading...please wait screen and the game freezes and I have to log out and relog. If I try relogging then it gets hung up again because again it won't let me enter Eveningstar so I enter via Eberron or FR hall of heroes to bypass the crash. This is really frustrating. I testing with my alt and same problem. I can go anywhere other than Eveningstar. What in the world would cause this? I want to fix this fast.
    This could be a server problem. It happened before and the server needed a restart.
    What server are you on?
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Sarlona

I asked in discord and 2 people zoned in without problem. That doesn't say much, I know.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

It's also possible that the database broke a synapse and forgot you owned E-star. You can't check in the store, that's something CS would have to help you with. A friendly, mournful plea to them usually gets some action.

GL!