Default Cross server Daily Dice trades

I've got the daily gold dice rolls and was wondering what kind of silver and gold dice roll loot is tradable. If there is much thats worth trading I would consider doing the rolls on other servers besides my own and look to trade cross servers with others. Might be worth doing if there was much that's trade worthy.

Anyone know any other tradable?

Update - I will be listing items I’m looking to trade in this post. If you have the same item or an item of similar value on Orien server, let me know!
    Argonessen -
    Cannith -
    Ghallanda - 1 Jewelers Tool Kit
    Khyber -
    Sarlona -
    Thelanis - 1 Jewelers Tool Kit
    Wayfinder -

I have Bigbys Hands, scrolls, platinum and Cannith Essences on a few servers now but will start with listing the most attractive items to start off with above.
    Last edited by Grandern_Marn; 04-24-2019 at 07:32 AM.
    Breaking boxes since 2011
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Is it worth nearly 3000 tp to move a toon across servers?

Community Member

Some potions are unbound. Stuff like CL20 Stoneskin, Death Ward, Rising Fury, ...
    Sentient XP is unbound.

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    Is it worth nearly 3000 tp to move a toon across servers?
    No thank you, not interested in moving toons. If you're asking wether it is worth it generally? Yes, well I guess so, if you have a need in that respect.

I'm asking about cross server trades. This was quite popular during the card trading anniversary event. For people who are rolling dice on all servers you can trade stuff on one server to get a return trade on another server. If there are items that are worth trading for in this cross server manner it might be worth making the dice rolls on each server.

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    Some potions are unbound. Stuff like CL20 Stoneskin, Death Ward, Rising Fury, ...
    Sentient XP is unbound.
    Thanks Cru! That helps.
    Sentient xp might be worth it, don't see it dropping too much though.
    Multiply that by the number of servers that exist will increase the drop rate.

Anyone else know about other tradable items in the daily dice lists?
    Last edited by Grandern_Marn; 04-08-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    No thank you, not interested in moving toons. If you're asking wether it is worth it generally? Yes, well I guess so, if you have a need in that respect.

I'm asking about cross server trades. This was quite popular during the card trading anniversary event. For people who are rolling dice on all servers you can trade stuff on one server to get a return trade on another server. If there are items that are worth trading for in this cross server manner it might be worth making the dice rolls on each server.

Thanks Cru! That helps.
    Sentient xp might be worth it, don't see it dropping too much though.
    Multiply that by the number of servers that exist will increase the drop rate.

Anyone else know about other tradable items in the daily dice lists?
    WWell in that case whatever is traded better be worth more then 3000TP, or its an absolute loss...

WWell in that case whatever is traded better be worth more then 3000TP, or its an absolute loss...
    Nope, moving characters between servers is not a very common form of cross server trading.
    Say your main server is X, make a die rolling character on each server and when you get something nice on server Y trade that to someone there who can return something nice to you on server X.
    That's kind of the concept behind this whole forum category.

I just got a pet from a gold dice roll, looks like that is unbound so pets and sentient xp look like attractive items to trade. Anyone see any other trade-able prizes in the lists?

Just got a Jewelers Tool Kit on the Silver dice roll, that looks to be tradable.

The wise thing to do if you roll on each server would be to roll those dice when then character fills up with goods if it is worth the points transfer that character to your server and you get all the hearts and tomes you rolled. Nobody is going to cross server trade Daily Dice stuff.
    Robopit-16 Arti, 2 Paladin, 2 Rogue
    Moltenrock-12 FvS, 2 Paladin, 6 Wizard, 8 Epic
    Caizel-20 Bard, 8 Epic
    Doresain-Depends so don't List
    Alignment Test Shows me as Neutral Evil (True Evil) HA!
    Officer of Lava Divers

Community Member rikkitikkitarvi's Avatar

You could also use any tomes that you get. Yes the tomes would be bound but you could always change those to Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments which I believe are not bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbudo View Post
    The wise thing to do if you roll on each server would be to roll those dice when then character fills up with goods if it is worth the points transfer that character to your server and you get all the hearts and tomes you rolled. Nobody is going to cross server trade Daily Dice stuff.
    Hmm, don’t know if I’d be so into it to transfer a whole character with the DDO point cost involved. Would prefer to just stick to cross server tradables - that’s free. Never know though, with a full backpack of items a move might be worthwhile. Some rare +8 stat tome or something would be pretty attractive. Would need to get another character slot though on the main server - or kill a mule ;(

Quote Originally Posted by rikkitikkitarvi View Post
    You could also use any tomes that you get. Yes the tomes would be bound but you could always change those to Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments which I believe are not bound.
    That would work, I think pets are tradable too. I’m liking what I see for tradables here and will start rolling on each server in earnest. I’ll start listing all cross server tradables in the OP too.

Wow, good day of rolling but not a lot of big ticket tradables, I got a Sentient Tool kit, Mirror of Glammering, Robe cosmetic and +5 Intimidation tome - all are BtA unfortunately.
    I still think pets are tradeable but will have to see and the Jewelers Kits definitely are.
    There are a good amount of lesser items around that can be worth something in numbers like Cannith Essences and I believe Remnants.

By removing the language loading screens from the DDO game loader I've gotten the server run down to just over 10 minutes.

Wow, good day of rolling but not a lot of big ticket tradables, I got a Sentient Tool kit, Mirror of Glammering, Robe cosmetic and +5 Intimidation tome - all are BtA unfortunately.
    I still think pets are tradeable but will have to see and the Jewelers Kits definitely are.
    There are a good amount of lesser items around that can be worth something in numbers like Cannith Essences and I believe Remnants.

By removing the language loading screens from the DDO game loader I've gotten the server run down to just over 10 minutes.
    Creature Companions are indeed tradable, any time I get one it goes on the Auction House.

Purified dragonshards are all BTA.

Essenses are tradable, remnants are not.
    Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

How you remove language loading screens?

How you remove language loading screens?
    There are a lot of threads on the forums on how to bypass those loading screens from over the years. After a quick look, this thread is the closest to the changes I made and pretty easy to follow although I did not do things through Steam.

I dragged another shortcut to the DNDlauncher.exe that you should have with all of your other DDO files and added the following to the 'Target' space in the shortcut information window:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbine\Dungeons & Dragons Online\DNDLauncher.exe" -skiprawdownload -nosplash

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    Creature Companions are indeed tradable, any time I get one it goes on the Auction House.

Purified dragonshards are all BTA.

Essenses are tradable, remnants are not.
    Sweet Fedora1, that helps a lot!
    I'll keep an eye out for any pets that I get.

Just got a Jewelers Kit on Ghallanda today so will add that to the OP.