Default warlock and falconry

So with Falconry getting a by itself Store release, does it work well with Warlock?

I plan on running some Racial TRs and think it could be interesting to combine the two.

While I don't envision the bird attacks doing well with Warlock, as they are Wisdom saves + Assassinate bonuses, there are some solid general use choices if you plan it out and ignore the bird beyond the initial AP. Particularly if you go melee Warlock in Enlightened Spirit. In Falconry there is low hanging Healing Amp, PRR improvments, Sprint Boost, You can boost any ability with two of the cores - and melee/ranged power with the alternate cores. Also no-spell-slot True Seeing.
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Ok so pretty much just using the passives abilities and not really using the bird attacks.

Well unless in a HoX raid.

Default 41 ts / 39 se

This is really the only good warlock enhancement split imo...
    ~IAmTheGreySoldier~ [Want Global Chats? Vote here!]https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-global-chats
    [Want to learn about my pet peeves with people in Reaper? Check this out!] https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...er-Wakeup-Call

Bounty Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by banjo174 View Post
    this is mythology and has been for a while.

I wouldn't bother with Falconry, there is not much there (beyond maybe +1 cha, heal amp, sprint boost) that you can't do better with warlock spells/abilities in general.

Quote Originally Posted by banjo174 View Post
    And give up an extra 2 instakill spells?