Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

About 2 hours unsuccessful shortmanned Raiding the Storm Out. Pretty nasty experience, it was my first attempt at doing this quest.
    Khyber:
    Healingonly (melee FvS), Almeya (trapper), Groggor (barb), Nimrud (caster), Yayamee (monk), Tadko (paladin), Piersi (TWF), Feneya (monkcher), Zornix and many others (across all servers)

7 days, 8 hours, 34 mins and 17 secs.... ahhh what was the question again?

Cool How long was the longest raid you've ever done?

About three and a half hours in Tempest Spine Heroic nine years ago. Got blown off the top at the end. Ran around with someone killing all the ele's at the bottom after everyone else left. Then got lost several times running back up to the top to get my loot. Good times.

Community Member

I once spent nearly 3 hours in a shortman reaper Citw.

We had something like 4 people, we were all level 22-23ish, and it was painful.

Community Member

How long was the longest raid you've ever done?

I've only done one raid, ever... solo... as a L30. The L6 Chronoscope, on Elite for Favor. Took me about... 3.5 to 4 hours. Having no hirelings, it was... inch... inch... Bluff... pull one... hope it's not that tough... continue.

To be fair, I overestimated how tough something with a "raid" tag was. As bad a player as I am... I could have gone faster... But no hirelings means no rez... means I was NOT going to die and waste 1-3 hours (at the time) just because I was doing well. One "OMG the boss has level independent mechanics that's not in the wiki... I didn't get out of the way... I'm dead" and that would be that...

Community Member

The only one I'm allowing myself to remember, my very first Strahd was 80 min.

I do not raid much. I do remember one of my first low-level, AT level runs of the Chronoscope and how we kept wiping and having to rez and retry. We eventually completed thx to a druid bear.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4 soon)

Default How long was the longest raid you've ever done?

32.33 (repeating, of course) feet of mouse travel.
    "Every time I meet an NPC I think I can trust, it turns out to be 3 Kobolds in a Trench Coat." - maybe Gary Gygax, but probably not.
    Cannith: Vixious Murderhobo - Twitch/3Kobolds - Twitter/3Kobolds - Instagram/3Kobolds -
    Want to be a Murderhobo? The Murderhobo guild is your home on Cannith! PM me!

2 hours or so. Soloing eChrono (first time I ever ran it) some odd years ago when +7 or +8 was the highest ability modifier you could get.

Don't remember, but the 1st time I was able to solo Caught in the Web took a bit longer than I expected. At least I was able to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalris_Thane View Post
    How long was the longest raid you've ever done?

I've only done one raid, ever... solo... as a L30. The L6 Chronoscope, on Elite for Favor. Took me about... 3.5 to 4 hours. Having no hirelings, it was... inch... inch... Bluff... pull one... hope it's not that tough... continue.

To be fair, I overestimated how tough something with a "raid" tag was. As bad a player as I am... I could have gone faster... But no hirelings means no rez... means I was NOT going to die and waste 1-3 hours (at the time) just because I was doing well. One "OMG the boss has level independent mechanics that's not in the wiki... I didn't get out of the way... I'm dead" and that would be that...
    If you die in Chrono, you just get teleported to the start near a res shrine.

3 days. The sorority wasn't happy.
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Community Member

Shroud took close to 2 hours once because none of my more experienced guildmates could make that week's scheduled semi-PUG run so they had me be in charge of it :/

Community Member

That would have to be that one of those times I soloed Legendary Tempest Spine, took a few hours as I recall. I'd say my solo r10 Legendary TS run, except my internet crashed only a few hours in and it reset but it was gonna be an all nighter to get that done so probably for the best.

Default How long was the longest raid you've ever done?

How long in terms of what? Time needed to complete the raid? Distance covered in the raid itself?

In terms of time, maybe a couple hours.

In terms of distance covered, probably Tempest’s Spine or Caught in the Web. LOTS of ground to cover in those two.
    Last edited by Arkat; 04-04-2019 at 07:37 PM.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Community Member

I don't know. I fell asleep. Zzzzz.

I'm sure I've logged 180 minutes at some point in a raid

Mmm about 2 hrs R1 L. Shroud... bad dps group :C

Community Member dsmwhiteknight's Avatar

I'm not sure, but I think maybe Caught in the Web. Trying to beat down Lolth at the end and everyone kept dying.

2016 DDO Players Council
    Resident Blue Dragon
    Hero of the Flame

Not sure if this counts because I joined about an hour and a half in but I once helped a group with Caught in the Web that lasted about two and a half hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Wise fwom ur gwave.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast