Thread: Titan Raid Run

Community Member

Default Titan Raid Run

Howdy all!
    I'm looking for people to run this rain for favor purposes over the weekend, maybe saturday afternoon or night. So I hope we get enough people to run them .
    Remember that these are needed to unlock falcony tree.

what character will you be on? I am interested in running it. I would probably only be available very late night on saturday though (est).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Graskitch View Post
    what character will you be on? I am interested in running it. I would probably only be available very late night on saturday though (est).
    Ciaire-1
    Hopefully we will get more ppl on the boat

Quote Originally Posted by R1ncewind View Post
    Ciaire-1
    Hopefully we will get more ppl on the boat
    hi - I am asking around..

would 11pm est (tomorrow on saturday) be ok with you? I would only be able to get on around that time. let me know; I am telling other people 11pm est.

dang, I missed it apparently, would have been interested too. I love that raid and too bad it isn't run that often anymore!
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Hi Ciaire-1,

I put up an lfm for twilight forge/titan raid on Saturday evening at around 11pm est, but nobody joined.

I went to run another raid, and then put up the lfm again at around midnight, and we eventually got around 7 people. We had one small hiccup on the first run of twilight forge where someone inadvertently used their wolf pet to turn a tile in the green puzzle, rendering the quest incompletable, but we restarted and were able to finish both the twilight forge, and the titan awakes raid rather smoothly. Someone even pulled a seven fingered glove from the raid *choke*. !!

I am not sure if you already found someone to run the raid earlier, but let me know the next time you are free if you are still looking to run it. Was that time too late for you?

Quote Originally Posted by SisAmethyst View Post
    dang, I missed it apparently, would have been interested too. I love that raid and too bad it isn't run that often anymore!
    can you let me know what time and day would be good for you to run it? I would actually like to do multiple runs. Let me know your character name also.

Quote Originally Posted by Graskitch View Post
    can you let me know what time and day would be good for you to run it? I would actually like to do multiple runs. Let me know your character name also.
    Usually weekend is fine and relative adaptable as long as I know it in advance and it is not in the time slot reserved for wife
    I am in Europe, so 6 hours ahead of EDT so Saturday usually works best, as 11:00 PM (23:00) EDT = 5:00 AM (5:00) Next Day Central European Summer Time.

Characters I have too many, but most of the time I am currently on either of those: Seralim, Molybdaen or Elhijana ... I should actually check which one of my characters are flagged...
    Last edited by SisAmethyst; 04-07-2019 at 07:07 AM.
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

we ran the twilight forge/titan awakes raid again saturday night at around 10:30 pm est...

seven fingered gloves
    shining crescents
    jungle cloak
    rattle charm

we will try it again next saturday night, let me know if another time is preferable for anyone.

finally got in my 20th raid run of twilight forge/titan awakes for the one remaining character that needed the Seven Fingered Gloves:

yay !!!