Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

I think I'll never understand this obsession with R10. I mean, I'm still a beginner, and I can't see that far.
    Yesterday I made another fun build : FVS+Sorc. I'm curious as how it will turn out. At least I can use this build in endgame as a mule, if not sufficient.
    I really don't want to zerg, and I'm realy playing slow.

To any Newbie, this throud could imply that playing a Sorc would be bad, because DPS is not good. Reaper and endgame might seem to Newbies as the only important thing there is - and giving that levelling up into endgame ASAP seems to be a thing, if not THE thing these days, so why would a Newbie play a class or build that's trash ? Because while getting into"godhood", people are likely to close their eyes and ignore the way, the experience of levelling.

Levelling is seen as a mere ... obstacle. Pebbles on the way. Like an "necessary evil" to get into endgame. And since levelling is an "necessary evil", it is done as fast as possible, it seems to me.

By concentrating on Reaper endgame, people are very much marginalizing the whole rest of the game, and that is 99% of content. "Don't play the content !" That's almost as it sounds to me.

The message I often get by reading threads like this here is this : "Content is trash until endgame. So play only builds that are good in endgame !"
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tapper this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this tale."
    English is not my first language - misinterpretations galore !

Quote Originally Posted by awar1234 View Post
    PAre you kidding us???
    Hitting for 2000++ on R7-10?!?!? Way OP!

NERF NERF MERF MERF!!!!

Oh by the way, good job on awesome build..... can you post your build for the rest of us so we can use it and roll stomp R10? Thanks

Ps. This shows just how powerful past lives and full reaper trees are.. so all you peeps out there that say past lives are minimal.... EAT DIRT SUCKERS!
    Do you want us to nerf Fury of the Wild then? AA is doing 15k crits (non hlepless) and almost 30k helpless.

One man band on R10
    13 monk 6 ranger 1 fighter does 25k crits in Shiradi Champion on R10.

Want to nerf that too? Might aswell nerf monks and melee aswell, doing 10k crits on R10, ya know? (that was sarcasm, melees suck on r10)
    Wow! A very balanced game!
    I love this game! Let me play with my friends!
    *solos R5 CoS with Inquistive*
    oh wait.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12