Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21
    Community Member Vish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Too Stoned AZ
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Where's the loot?!
    Vishantii (the bird man)
    Kil (heroic and epic completionist)

    Sarlona, Heart of Wisdom

  2. #22
    Community Member MistaMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    Where's the loot?!
    I stole it
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 78. Ozzbad 35, 36, 9, 25, 54. Ozzugly 39, 36, 15, 36, 94. EvilOzz 33, 36, 6, 12, 34. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

  3. #23
    DDO QA Team Cocomajobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    U42 Preview 1 is now open! Everything you need should be in the Test dojo including:

    • Lord Poincelot to grant you fake DDO store points to "purchase" the Masterminds of Sharn Adventure Pack
    • The Loot Guy to sell you the various loot detailed in the U42 Preview 1: Loot and U42 Preview 1: Minor Artifacts threads
    • A teleport NPC that will transport you to the Sharn Docks so that you can check out the new public area and dungeons!



    Let us know what you think! <3
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!


    NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

  4. #24
    Community Member MichelOue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    game
    Posts
    68

    Default lost access to regular ddo client account, lost 6 characters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Disclaimer
    Everything seen on the preview server, Lamannia, is not final and is subject to change or removal before live release.

    Hey, all! The pre-sale of our new Expansion (visit www.ddo.com/sharn) is available! The preview server will be opening up for a first preview of the contents of that expansion, which will be Update 42, on Tuesday April 2nd and will be closing in the evening of Thursday April 4th. This preview is now open! This preview contains the following features:



    This preview does not include any other U42 features (Filigree, the other 5 Story dungeons, the other 3 Explorer Dungeons, the Cogs wilderness area, etc.). Those will be featured in a later preview.

    There will be a dev event on the preview server on Wednesday 4/3 from 8PM to 10PM Eastern where you can chat with atleast Cocomajobo to get questions answered and have your feedback collected for the rest of the team to peruse.

    In addition to those main features there are an assortment of smaller changes and/or bugfixes which are listed below

    Character
    [LIST][*]Favored Soul's Bonus Feats have much clearer and more concise wording

    Misc
    • Shield Guardian Hirelings have updated sounds
    I like the look of sharn, the lfg confirmation meny bug hit me. I can no longer log into my ddo ghallanda account characters disapeared

  5. #25
    Community Member AbyssalMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Quests
    • The Salve of Stone to Flesh in Eyes of Stone now has a cooldown of 5 seconds, rather than 30.
    Finally a change that in theory shouldn't cause much controversy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by hp1055cm View Post
    They have been tweaking the game since I started and often I disagree with them. They focus on wrong stuff, over or under compensate and abandon too much stuff. Every once in awhile they get something right, if only temporarily.

  6. #26
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    U42 Preview 1 is now open! Everything you need should be in the Test dojo including:

    • Lord Poincelot to grant you fake DDO store points to "purchase" the Masterminds of Sharn Adventure Pack
    • The Loot Guy to sell you the various loot detailed in the U42 Preview 1: Loot and U42 Preview 1: Minor Artifacts threads
    • A teleport NPC that will transport you to the Sharn Docks so that you can check out the new public area and dungeons!



    Let us know what you think! <3

    Found a few stuck spots, have a link for reporting them? Or use the standard bug report?

    *posted in dungeon thread*
    Last edited by Lagin; 04-03-2019 at 10:27 AM.




  7. #27
    DDO QA Team Cocomajobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagin View Post
    Found a few stuck spots, have a link for reporting them? Or use the standard bug report?

    *posted in dungeon thread*
    It’s the same link that’s used for live bug reports (you can always find it in my signature).

    Posting in the dungeon thread is also entirely acceptable and useful!
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!


    NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

  8. #28
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    It’s the same link that’s used for live bug reports (you can always find it in my signature).

    Posting in the dungeon thread is also entirely acceptable and useful!





  9. #29
    DDO QA Team Cocomajobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Reminder: I, and a couple others on the DDO team, will be hanging around Lamannia from 8-10 Eastern tonight collecting feedback, answering questions, and running content with peeps!
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!


    NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

  10. #30
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Disclaimer
    Everything seen on the preview server, Lamannia, is not final and is subject to change or removal before live release.

    Hey, all! The pre-sale of our new Expansion (visit www.ddo.com/sharn) is available! The preview server will be opening up for a first preview of the contents of that expansion, which will be Update 42, on Tuesday April 2nd and will be closing in the evening of Thursday April 4th. This preview is now open! This preview contains the following features:



    This preview does not include any other U42 features (Filigree, the other 5 Story dungeons, the other 3 Explorer Dungeons, the Cogs wilderness area, etc.). Those will be featured in a later preview.

    There will be a dev event on the preview server on Wednesday 4/3 from 8PM to 10PM Eastern where you can chat with atleast Cocomajobo to get questions answered and have your feedback collected for the rest of the team to peruse.

    In addition to those main features there are an assortment of smaller changes and/or bugfixes which are listed below

    Character
    • Favored Soul's Bonus Feats have much clearer and more concise wording
    • Fixed Obscuring Mist doing Obscuring Darkness FX
    • Fixed Obscuring Mist's effect having the name/description of "Obscuring Darkness"
    • Fixed Fireball's/Domain Fireball's spell description (never got updated in U41)


    Items
    • N/A


    Monsters
    • N/A


    Quests
    • The Salve of Stone to Flesh in Eyes of Stone now has a cooldown of 5 seconds, rather than 30.


    Misc
    • Shield Guardian Hirelings have updated sounds
    • The engine will no longer limit video/virtual memory usage as harshly on systems which have sufficient virtual memory. The game should properly take advantage of virtual memoryresources available to it.

    Hey Team I haven't had time to preview anything yet, but it all looks very cool. I would like to make a small suggestion take your time don't rush to push Sharn out, most of us would prefer waiting a bit more than having anything missed or left lacking, thanks for the hard work cheers!

  11. #31
    DDO QA Team Cocomajobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,191

    Default U42 Preview 1 Ending

    The first preview of U42 will be ending shortly. Thank you all for coming out and providing feedback. If there is any other feedback about what was on offer for preview 1 please post it on the forums for the team to peruse.

    We have atleast one more preview of U42 planned. The second preview is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday 4/16-Thursday 4/18 and is tentatively scheduled to contain all of the content and loot releasing with U42 including all of the Story Dungeons, all of the Explorer Dungeons, the Cogs Wilderness Area, the first Sharn Raid, the quest loot, the raid loot, the minor artifacts, and the new filigree.

    If you’ve got a raid group, in particular, we’d love it if you could try to wrangle them to provide feedback during preview 2!
    Last edited by Cocomajobo; 04-04-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!


    NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    The first preview of U42 will be ending shortly. Thank you all for coming out and providing feedback. If there is any other feedback about what was on offer for preview 1 please post it on the forums for the team to peruse.

    We have atleast one more preview of U42 planned. The second preview is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday 4/16-Thursday 4/18 and is tentatively scheduled to contain all of the content and loot releasing with U42 including all of the Story Dungeons, all of the Explorer Dungeons, the Cogs Wilderness Area, the first Sharn Raid, the quest loot, the raid loot, the minor artifacts, and the new filigree.

    If you’ve got a raid group, in particular, we’d love it if you could try to wrangle them to provide feedback during preview 2!
    Well dang, was all excited about getting on lammania tonight because I thought it was supposed to last through the 4th Guess I will have to wait 2 more weeks.
    Sarlona - Melkizadek, Reikenn, Cellestte, Boeregard

  13. #33
    Community Member DYWYPI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    672

    Default

    I know you are aware of some typographical errors. Nonetheless I'll post some peculiarities, I observed just in case you missed them?


    Error with NPC name.


    [District]


    For some bizarre reason whenever I logged in and entered the 'Sharn Public area' the map malfunctioned and showed an erroneous picture (see above). When I entered quests it sorted. Albeit when I re-entered the Sharn public area it reverted to that weird display. :-/

  14. #34
    Community Member Yamani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the states
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    The first preview of U42 will be ending shortly. Thank you all for coming out and providing feedback. If there is any other feedback about what was on offer for preview 1 please post it on the forums for the team to peruse.

    We have atleast one more preview of U42 planned. The second preview is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday 4/16-Thursday 4/18 and is tentatively scheduled to contain all of the content and loot releasing with U42 including all of the Story Dungeons, all of the Explorer Dungeons, the Cogs Wilderness Area, the first Sharn Raid, the quest loot, the raid loot, the minor artifacts, and the new filigree.

    If you’ve got a raid group, in particular, we’d love it if you could try to wrangle them to provide feedback during preview 2!
    Still tentatively scheduled for tomorrow?

  15. #35
    Community Member MistaMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamani View Post
    Still tentatively scheduled for tomorrow?
    You know that tomorrow NEVER comes?
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 78. Ozzbad 35, 36, 9, 25, 54. Ozzugly 39, 36, 15, 36, 94. EvilOzz 33, 36, 6, 12, 34. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

  16. #36
    Community Member Varr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,126

    Default

    Esoteric Influence Set Items
    Set 7 (Spell DPS) - Esoteric Influence:

    Set Bonus: +2/4 Artifact to Spell Focus Mastery, +20/50 Universal Spell Power, +2/3 to INT/WIS/CHA, +10/20 MRR Cap


    Any chance we could squeeze another +10 MRR on this set...…...so +15/30

    Would be the mostest, bestest……..and earn my eternal love and devotion.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

  17. #37
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Any decision on the next Lam going up tomorrow as previously intended?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload