Community Member

Default Do expansions (e.g., Ravenloft) ever go on sale in the DDO store?

I'm wondering if the various expansions (specifically Ravenloft, as I own the first two already) ever go on sale in the DDO store or only in the web Marketplace?

Quote Originally Posted by Fnordian View Post
    I'm wondering if the various expansions (specifically Ravenloft, as I own the first two already) ever go on sale in the DDO store or only in the web Marketplace?
    No one really knows yet.

The other expansions are only available in the DDO market (there are some bits available in the store but not all), Ravenloft is the first one to be available with points.
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

no ingame store, ever

however every black friday and or christmas u can buy base packs from expansions by really few amount, something like... 12,5$ the 1st 2 expansions and... 9? Ravenloft? i forgot it sorry lol
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Not on the DDO Store directly, but there are definitely some really good bargains when they go on sale. I bought the Ravenloft ultimate bundle at 75% off if I recall correctly. Steam and the DDO marketplace both have occasional sales on the expansions.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful