Default WTB sharn pre-order codes

Closed, thank you.
    Last edited by Pilgrim1; 04-14-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Default Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim1 View Post
    offering:

1 otto's box for a standard code
    3 otto's boxes for a collecter's code
    5 otto's boxes for a ultimate code

I also have plenty of other stuff if your after something in particular I likely have it (stuff like manna pots, augments, crafting materials, tomes, heart of wood, extra).

Send me a PM.

(Not going to be able to get online till Tuesday).
    Even if you double your offer it would be crappy deal...... imho

Updated with increased price.

Quote Originally Posted by awar1234 View Post
    Even if you double your offer it would be crappy deal...... imho
    How is the previous deal a crappy one?

Lets say in theory... You bought the best deal on DDO points, this is the $200 package for a grand total of 23,000 DDO points, without double bonus points or whatever. This comes out to (115 DDO points per $1)
    Now lets use those DDO points to determine how much an ottos box is worth.
    One ottos box is worth, 4995 DDO points, which when divided by 115 would equate to $43.4347
    So, using this math, lets look at the previous deal from the OP.

1 box for the $40 bundle... 1 box is $43.4347... Not only is 1 box worth $3.4347 more than the pack itself, but he is offering other items to boot.
    3 boxes being $130.3043, which he is asking for the $80 bundle for this trade off...
    5 boxes being $217.1739, which he is asking for the $130 bundle for this trade off...

How exactly are these bad deals? I mean... You could sell Ottos boxes in game for even more. There are people who have sold ottos boxes for 2,000 astrals.

Using the 1 ottos box = 2,000 astrals conversion
    Lets look at the DDO point conversion of astrals for a second. I have preciously stated that 115 DDO points equates to $1.
    2,000 astrals is the most you can buy, which equates to 9995 DDO points. Divide this number by 115, and, you get $86.9130.

So, lets re-evaluate the previous deal.
    1 Ottos Box (2,000 astral shards) for the $40 package. This would get the person, $86.9130
    3 Ottos Boxes (6,000 astral shards) for the $80 package. This would get the person, $260.7391
    5 Ottos Boxes (10,000 astral shards) for the $130 package. This would get the person, $434.5652

Honestly, if I were on Cannith, I would do this previous deal in a heart beat.
    ~IAmTheGreySoldier~ [Want Global Chats? Vote here!]https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-global-chats
    [Want to learn about my pet peeves with people in Reaper? Check this out!] https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...er-Wakeup-Call

Thanks for the price quot Banjo174. That was similar to what i thought prices were. Edited my OP to a new price point.