Community Member

Default Looking for assistance recovering account.

I was playing DDO since beta up till 2016ish, then took a long heist. Now bored and wanting to come back and found that I cannot access my old account. The email address I pretty sure I used to associated the account had an old trail account associated dated April 2006. Tried to use the password recovery tool and did not receive any emails. Submitted a ticket 3 days ago, have not received any correspondence back yet, other than the automated messages. Is there a customer service phone I can call to talk to a rep? All I need to know is what email address is that account associated with so I can reset my password, or have that account associate with a correct email.

Thanks

support ticket id 83722

Community Member

case closed, my account has been found. Thanks support team! Now I gotta go see what are all the new stuff since 2016...

Community Member

Question Same Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Techurec View Post
    I was playing DDO since beta up till 2016ish, then took a long heist. Now bored and wanting to come back and found that I cannot access my old account. The email address I pretty sure I used to associated the account had an old trail account associated dated April 2006. Tried to use the password recovery tool and did not receive any emails. Submitted a ticket 3 days ago, have not received any correspondence back yet, other than the automated messages. Is there a customer service phone I can call to talk to a rep? All I need to know is what email address is that account associated with so I can reset my password, or have that account associate with a correct email.

Thanks

support ticket id 83722
    Having same issue. Hope I can get some help soon!