Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Loromir View Post
    Typically...what are people seeing the top bundle costing with tax?
    With the assorted taxes, it came out to 139.25 USD for me.

So which part of this belongs to S pass?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denox21 View Post
    I love this game. I have been playing since launch off and on but you guys gotta fix these latest few expansion prices. If you compare them to any other mmorpg out there, this is basically robbery. I don't want the game to die but I don't think we should be asked to shell out this much money because you wanna keep the game alive for doing minimal work. Most other games expansions go for 20-50 bucks and you get new continents, 10 new levels, more than 1 race, more than 5-6 quests and those games are popular. This game is not dying but it's not exactly the talk of the town. The tiers should be more like $60/$40/$20 and then they would be actually worth it.

I know I know, then don't buy it. Fair enough but that doesn't fix the underlying problem. We get 1/10th of what other mmorpgs get that are immensely more popular yet we are paying 3 times as much. And if we don't get the highest tier expansion, we are forced to feel like we don't like the game enough cause we are the ultimate fans of it. Makes no sense. I don't want this game to die. But we shouldn't have to pay exorbitant prices just to keep it going cause the team doesn't want to put the work into an expansion to make the prices worth it. Can something be done about the prices please?

I live in Australia. I need to pay your price (assuming you're American) x 1.42-1.43~ currently.
    This thing costs me almost $200.
    :/

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot you guys dont add tax to price tags by default. Make that price just OVER $200.
    Sigh.

I like this game, and I'v paid the price. But every time I pay a price like that, I think to myself "I could literally buy 3 or 4 whole games with this money"
    Last edited by SpardaX; 03-29-2019 at 05:23 AM.
    Server: Thelanis - Characters Main: Rusttttt, Sepiaaaaa, Amethysttttt - Other Alts: Flameeeee, Siennaaaaa, Rougeeeee, Roseeeee, Wineeeee, Marigolddddd, Zaffreeeee, Wisteriaaaaa, Scarlettttt, Rufousssss, Lilaccccc, Puceeeee, Azureeeee, Orchiddddd, Sinopiaaaaa, Amaranthhhhh, Violettttt, Umberrrrr, Tawnyyyyy, And More! Literally too many for the Signature!

Quote Originally Posted by SpardaX View Post
    I live in Australia. I need to pay your price (assuming you're American) x 1.42-1.43~ currently.
    This thing costs me almost $200.
    :/

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot you guys dont add tax to price tags by default. Make that price just OVER $200.
    Sigh.

I like this game, and I'v paid the price. But every time I pay a price like that, I think to myself "I could literally buy 3 or 4 whole games with this money"
    Can go down to the mall and buy a whole console

I also need to fork out 200 bucks assuming my maths is correct...

Lightbulb Ultimate fan bundle needs a Huge Extra Dimensional Bag or bags for every toon

I love the Extra Dimensional Bag, but 500 is still a tight fit... that's less than 3 upgraded mules.

The ultimate fan bundle should either include an Extra Dimensional Bag for every character or at least a BTA Huge Extra Dimensional Bag that holds 2000 unique objects (= ~12 mules)

Personally I'd prefer an Extra Dimensional Bag for every character because it allows for multiple toons and BTC item storage for each of them, but a 2000 unique item bag would be nice as well.

Do that and I would definately buy the ultimate bundle as it would help solve my item management nightmare. As it stands I'm still hesitating.

cheers

Hoping that this will be available for purchase via steam for those of us who use steam to play the game.

Community Member

Default My country is not on the list

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Visit www.ddo.com/sharn to learn more!

For additional details you can visit our FAQ page by clicking here.
    Interesting that my country - the United Kingdom - is not on the list.

I had to choose the name of one of the islands of the UK - the one known as "Great Britain" instead.
    He left the name, at which the world grew pale.

Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them.

Quote Originally Posted by donblas View Post
    Interesting that my country - the United Kingdom - is not on the list.

I had to choose the name of one of the islands of the UK - the one known as "Great Britain" instead.
    Try finding Avalon Or Camalot

Could be worse, they could have named it brexit

Default Inquisitor tree?

Is the Inquisitor tree going to be available for points in September? My search-fu is seriously lacking
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    Try finding Avalon Or Camalot

Could be worse, they could have named it brexit
    Indeed but they could at least have got the country name correct. Calling the UK "Great Britain" is a little bit like calling the USA "Texas"!

At least they didn't call it England!
    Last edited by donblas; 03-31-2019 at 01:32 PM.
    He left the name, at which the world grew pale.

Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    Is the Inquisitor tree going to be available for points in September? My search-fu is seriously lacking
    Here is the wiki statement on the Inquisitive Enhancement tree: https://ddowiki.com/page/Inquisitive_enhancements

"Inquisitive is a part of the Masterminds of Sharn expansion. Later it should become unlockable on a per-character basis with Sharn favor."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345