Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Flowin' through my mind... Being here, dreaming there...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukendo View Post
    Interesting. I'll have to look there.

Also, what glamer items and the like would I need for that? And do you have a screenshot?
    Mirror of glamering: (ddo store or daily dice)

Guard of Shogun, Greensteel long swd, GS bastard swd, Random helmet, Random long swd:

Dont know if there's a random version of Guard of Shogun with shoulder pads.

Mix everything and you will have this: (almost)
    Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    ...Raiding is pointless because gear will eventually be replaced by better gear. Past lives are forever and thus are the only character improvement that is worth the trouble of acquiring...
    Endgame is TR!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ballrus View Post
    Mirror of glamering: (ddo store or daily dice)

Guard of Shogun, Greensteel long swd, GS bastard swd, Random helmet, Random long swd:

Dont know if there's a random version of Guard of Shogun with shoulder pads.

Mix everything and you will have this: (almost)
    The Guard of the Shogun definitely solves my armor needs! If I can glam it over lighter armor, it'll be even better.

As for the helmet, well, Dragonborn. So helmet's a no go far as I know at this time.

Weapon-wise, I'm still on the fence about. I LIKE the idea of some of the two handed weapons so far. I know it's not very samurai-like, but I did say asian/oriental flavor before. So far it seems like falchions or great swords are what I may end up with. Thought about great clubs for a few, too, but it seems like most of them are skulls on a stick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12