Default Just returning looking for active guild for this 47 yr old

Hi after taking the last 5 years off I've decided to come back and see what changes have been made and could use a guild that is not only active, but willing to refresh my memory on where things are located and reminders in quests I may have forgotten & obviously some tips on ones I haven't done yet. I do have headset so we can talk instead of type. Looking forward to being back. I do have a wide range of characters from lvl 4 to 20 so would be happy to bring all of them into the guild with me. Please reply and let me know if you'd be interested in recruiting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cparkinson7 View Post
    Hi after taking the last 5 years off I've decided to come back and see what changes have been made and could use a guild that is not only active, but willing to refresh my memory on where things are located and reminders in quests I may have forgotten & obviously some tips on ones I haven't done yet. I do have headset so we can talk instead of type. Looking forward to being back. I do have a wide range of characters from lvl 4 to 20 so would be happy to bring all of them into the guild with me. Please reply and let me know if you'd be interested in recruiting.

Thanks
    What server are you on?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo174 View Post
    Opening up the casual difficulty for raids would have been a much better solution. Since all the whiners are just complaining about not being able to play through the content they paid for. Just give them their casual difficulty. Since they are just a bunch of casuals.

Proud Member of the Bunch of Casuals Club!!!!!

Unless they swapped servers a quick look at their previous posts says Gland
    Robopit-16 Arti, 2 Paladin, 2 Rogue
    Moltenrock-12 FvS, 2 Paladin, 6 Wizard, 8 Epic
    Caizel-20 Bard, 8 Epic
    Doresain-Depends so don't List
    Alignment Test Shows me as Neutral Evil (True Evil) HA!
    Officer of Lava Divers