Thread: Lag

Default Lag

Has anyone else been having lag issues in the past few days ? I know a few ppl in Khyber who have been, especially in the Anniversary Party and in Raids. I know sometimes there can be a bit of it, but Sunday not in particular we were trying to do TH with a cpl parties, and every time someone ran into a mob, everyone in the parties became frozen in place for 3-10 mins. This happened to a total of 3 different parties of 10-12 players. We couldnt even log off. Right now my husband is in House P (not even in a quest), and he keeps 'hiccuping' when trying to go anywhere (running, and all of a sudden he is a few steps back). And nobody else is around him

Ever since the 3-4 day downtime, Khyber has been lagging and glitching. The weekly restart did not fix the problem. Everyone is having the same issue. Please see if this can be fixed, as it's very difficult to do anything, and quests are taking twice the time to complete. We also keep falling off things, and jumping to the wrong spots

Community Member

I just posted in another thread, but yes, the worst lag I've experienced in my 8 months playing DDO. And especially the last 3-4 days, just as you stated. Cannith
    Zanthiss - Level 30 Rogue Mechanic - Cannith

I've got a Dungeon Master's Guide... I've got 12 sided die...