Default Ships Cloak Room

Got a great idea for a new amenity for the ship. Call it Clothing Supply Room or Cloak Room. This room is a 1 time AS purchase and it would allow the Guild Leader to choose from a selection of cloaks.....the base color(s) and a secondary color. Then allow them to choose from a gallery of stock DDO image similar to the images on the Anniversary cloaks, choose border colors, border styles etc. When a member of the guild enters that room, they get 1 customized guild cloak. Basically allow the guild leader to build a customized cloak all of the guild members can wear. People will know immediately that a group of players are in the same guild. You could also make it so that if a player leaves a guild that has a customized cloak, it is deleted from their inventory. Also, I think this would give players guild pride.............and DDO new revenue. As a player of 11yrs+, one of the things I liked about the game was the TR wings. They made a player stand out. You knew immediately that player was better than most. Now that EVERYONE has a TR'd toon, there is no (imho) player/guild goal to achieve that allows a player to stand out from the rest. This suggestion would bring some of that pride back to the game and give guilds a bragging point. (again imho) :-)

Koz

While I have doubts about how feasible this idea is - I like it.
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by KingKoz View Post
    Now that EVERYONE has a TR'd toon, there is no (imho) player/guild goal to achieve that allows a player to stand out from the rest. This suggestion would bring some of that pride back to the game and give guilds a bragging point.
    I agree that the game should have more "bragging rights" rewards, such as cosmetics and titles. But I want to point out that there do exist some goals that allow players to stand out from the rest, which are: Reaper Eyes, Reaper Wings, and the Diadem of Glory from threads of fate.

I also like the idea of guild-based rewards/cosmetics, that would be shared by all guild members.

I was hoping this suggestion was for a Cloak Room where guild members could store their cosmetics.
    My take on "the grind": https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6220972

Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.