Community Member

Default Charging ki question

I was running a killing time today and during the devil phase i stopped charging ki. Im trying to figure out why so i can prevent it from happening again. 10k stars is a huge portion of my damage output and lobbyist that requires to keep building ki.

So what are the different things that stop ki from replenishing.

I had no icon for debuffs showing such as fatigue, stat damage, being encumbered, neg levels, etc. Even my stance was still active.

The character uses shurikens exclusively and runs in ocean stance if that matters.

I

actuallythink i just got hit with a weird bug but want to make sure it washy something i can prevent in the future.
    My phones auto correct/swype failed grammar school.

Quote Originally Posted by spyder7723 View Post
    I was running a killing time today and during the devil phase i stopped charging ki. Im trying to figure out why so i can prevent it from happening again. 10k stars is a huge portion of my damage output and lobbyist that requires to keep building ki.

So what are the different things that stop ki from replenishing.

I had no icon for debuffs showing such as fatigue, stat damage, being encumbered, neg levels, etc. Even my stance was still active.

The character uses shurikens exclusively and runs in ocean stance if that matters.

I

actuallythink i just got hit with a weird bug but want to make sure it washy something i can prevent in the future.
    When i read about 10k stars, i assume you build up your ki by passive stuff, if not meleeing inbetween. Next, concentration and your CON stat are mainly reference for your ki-reg, but you wrote there was no such thing as fatigue, stat damage etc. Which leaves me puzzled about what else could be a reason for your ki-problem. At last, being uncentered comes to my mind.
    "It´s too late. Always has been - always will be. Too late"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robbenklopper View Post
    When i read about 10k stars, i assume you build up your ki by passive stuff, if not meleeing inbetween. Next, concentration and your CON stat are mainly reference for your ki-reg, but you wrote there was no such thing as fatigue, stat damage etc. Which leaves me puzzled about what else could be a reason for your ki-problem. At last, being uncentered comes to my mind.
    Ya it's all passive ki gen. Grandmaster water stance i think is where i get it from. I liberally spam 10k stars and have nevet had a ki problem before unless something uncentered me. And while i can't 100% certain be sure i wasnt uncentered, I'm 100% certain i didn't have the icon for it. Things was a bit to busy in the raid so i couldn't delve too deep. Just looked for debuff icons on the ui and a quick glace at inventory screen to make sure i wasnt encumbered.

I'm almost positive i just managed to find a weird bug but wanted to ask on the forums in case there was something im missing.
    My phones auto correct/swype failed grammar school.