Default Is there GM support today ?

Title says it all....need a fix on my toon and have been waiting a while but mostly wondering if any GMs are on today post shut down?
    Thank all for all the hard work this week
    Last edited by toxynn; 03-09-2019 at 06:09 PM.
    We are the sons and daughters of the the phontom queen, the triple godess, the battle crow
    we are The Murder of The Morrigan

Ok I spent over 7 hours waiting on ticket the day before the shut down and now waited 2 and a hlf hours since they have come back up , this issue effectively freezes my toon so I sit in the harbor and do nothing and have also discovered that I am missing content ie falconry tree but I cant even log on to other toons to see how bad the damage is because if I do it will close GM ticket .....GRRRRRRR

I am very grateful for the xp boost and all the hard work you guys did.

I also need some ingame support and have no idea if I am just wasting my time waiting for GMs that are not online
    Last edited by toxynn; 03-09-2019 at 06:09 PM.
    We are the sons and daughters of the the phontom queen, the triple godess, the battle crow

I suspect the in-game support hours are still these:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t-Hours-Change

But I guess it could be these hours:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...G-9am-12am-EST

CS_Alkaid really should update the hours in his sticky.
    Last edited by Arkat; 03-09-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Yeah I found both of those Its close to 7 hours I have been waiting now and either they close in 10 mins or not ....no clue

Ok lets see if anything happens today ....starting to get Irked !!!

Default A plea from the dark

Day 3 still waiting waited 3 plus hours today and I think they are closed again now ugggg

I have found in the past when I finally contact a GM the resolution is well handled but the amount of time it takes to get one is plain silly, particularly when one is expected to be online and on the toon and waiting to be able to fix issue ... I pretty sure I have spent at least 15 hours waiting with toon online unable to progress. I attempted to put a ticket in on an alt stating it was for by bugged toon but that was unsuccessful so not really sure what to do.
    I understand my timing sucks due to the amount of work the Devs and GMs have done and the pressure I am sure they are feeling with updates and the shut down and I am thankful for keeping the game we love running, I just wanna play and my first ticket for this was from the day before the transfer thus nullifying my main