Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Reminder the points should be granted to both VIP and Premium players who logged in within 30 days prior to the downtime. So, if you hadn't logged in, you wouldn't get the points. Additionally, this was an automatic account grant, so there will be no notification or email of points delivered. However, if there are a bunch of folks who still haven't received the points after meeting all the above, I will look further into it tomorrow.
    Would we be able to see this on our points history in the store? So far I didn't notice it being added so I just wanted to be sure which club I was in.
    Very much like my favourite weapon, the quarterstaff, I am a blunt instrument, as are my words.
    Thelanis - Striving to be your Swiss Army Knife for DPS, traps and tanking
    Eushully/Centered LS Tempest | Nantekottai/FvS | Ponoka - Sub || Hamsterwheel paused

Reminder the points should be granted to both VIP and Premium players who logged in within 30 days prior to the downtime. So, if you hadn't logged in, you wouldn't get the points. Additionally, this was an automatic account grant, so there will be no notification or email of points delivered. However, if there are a bunch of folks who still haven't received the points after meeting all the above, I will look further into it tomorrow.
    Yep, I have the same amount of points that I logged out with last night.
    Sarlona - Melkizadek, Reikenn, Cellestte, Boeregard

Community Member

PSA(?): You may have earned the 250 points without it being mentioned in the store history log!

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Jango-EX View Post
    PSA(?): You may have earned the 250 points without it being mentioned in the store history log!
    Yeah I noticed that. The only way I was able to verify that I received them was by earning some favor points and then comparing the running total in the history with the previous entry and noticing it was 250 higher than it should be.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default My method

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Yeah I noticed that. The only way I was able to verify that I received them was by earning some favor points and then comparing the running total in the history with the previous entry and noticing it was 250 higher than it should be.

I wrote down the points when I redeemed the Raider's Box. 16 out of 16 Premium accounts got them. I just finished checking.

I got 1 Jeweler's Toll Kit on an account in the Daily Dice

Side note, for the Raider's Box I took almost all Pinions and 2-3 Twilights.

I didn't get any points

Quote Originally Posted by Brekian View Post
    I think Cordovan has been misinformed, no ddo points were put into my account.
    Same here.

This is brilliant, cleared up my issue for me. Thanks Krelar.
    Sarlona - Melkizadek, Reikenn, Cellestte, Boeregard

Thank you for confirming that. Basically the points have been there to spend but because of how they were added they didn't change the displayed total until something else causes it to refresh.

Treasure Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by DukeHazzard View Post
    Thank you for confirming that. Basically the points have been there to spend but because of how they were added they didn't change the displayed total until something else causes it to refresh.
    Perhaps a log out and back in would work too?

I speculate if a player was logged into the game when the points were awarded, they might have to re-log to see them?

I wasn't logged into any of my accounts when the points were added. When I logged in and checked yesterday the points were there. Looking at when I was in and out of the game, it seems they were awarded night before last.

Community Member

Apparently the point redemption does not show up in history. I did get my points 2 days ago, thank you.

Here's a screen shot of just the recent anniversary, downtime comp and a weekly freebie history

Last edited by Lagin; 03-22-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Thumbs down

Correct, we are making progress but still working to deliver the final points grant and VIP time for some folks. We will let people know as soon as these pieces are completed.
    vip here, as far as I can detect, no raider box, no points, no extension of time.

WHY was this implemented without conspicuous notice to customers the way it seems?

Very disturbed at QofS from Standing Stone.

Michael
    M.A.C guild on Sarlona and Khyber servers.

Treasure Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Katanauser View Post
    vip here, as far as I can detect, no raider box, no points, no extension of time.

WHY was this implemented without conspicuous notice to customers the way it seems?

Very disturbed at QofS from Standing Stone.

Michael
    If you read the orginal post as of today you get:

UPDATE: The Coupon Code is now available! COUPON CODE: REWARD2019 - 1/Account - available to redeem through April 30th, 2019

Additionally, VIP players will receive:

A VIP subscription time extension.
    250 DDO Points automatically granted to their account if they have logged in during the previous 30 days.

Premium players who have logged in during the previous 30 days will receive:

250 DDO Points

UPDATE: The 250 DDO Points have been automatically added to qualifying players' accounts. We continue to work to deliver the additional four days of VIP time to some affected accounts.

Please be patient as we work to deliver these items. Thank you again for being here.

You'll need to copy and paste the code for the box and goto the in-game store and click on Redeem and then paste.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by askrj1 View Post
    Would we be able to see this on our points history in the store? So far I didn't notice it being added so I just wanted to be sure which club I was in.
    No, the way this was done means there is no notification of it, nor mention of it in the points history of the Store. You should just have the points if you qualify.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

No, the way this was done means there is no notification of it, nor mention of it in the points history of the Store. You should just have the points if you qualify.
    That explains where my mystery points came from. Was just about to ask about this very topic, but I can see it's no longer needed.
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Community Member

I have decided my knee jerk reaction to people who can't bother to actually scan all the posts since they last looked was a little inappropriate.... I might get in trouble if I start identifying the morons who post.
    Last edited by Sheersalt; 03-22-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Community Manager

FYI we do see a handful of outlier style cases that people who should have received points didn't, and we are in the process of getting those cases corrected.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

I have not been credited any points...
    I'm Canniths Vileone, a 3x Completionist Heroic, Iconic & Epic ("Uber Completionist"). A collector of pets, and a seeker of treasure. If you need anything, help or just want to chat, send me a tell.

Quote Originally Posted by askrj1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango-EX View Post

The 250 points does not show up in the store history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Yngvarr Stormedge: Aye, laddie. Aye. That be a mighty fine pooop deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    sometimes you just want to light the players on fire, yanno?

Hello everyone!

First off, anyone with outstanding billing questions or in need of purchase and account assistance can contact Customer Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new
    How soon will we get a response? I lost VIP status due to this, and I am not sure if I should go ahead and choose the number of characters I can keep to be able to log in and do my leadership duties, or if I should wait until customer service fixes my status back.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast