Thread: enhancements

Community Member

Default enhancements

returning after long time away but do not know how the to use the enhancement from both classes in a multiclass character

CTRL+R pulls up the enhancement trees. You'll have a racial tree and the trees applicable to your other classes, but you may need to use the "arrow" on the side to scroll in order to view all the trees, as only 5 will display at one time. Simply pick and choose the enhancements you want from any of the trees available until your Action Points are gone.

Now picking and choosing the best enhancements is another thread itself.
    Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    CTRL+R pulls up the enhancement trees. You'll have a racial tree and the trees applicable to your other classes, but you may need to use the "arrow" on the side to scroll in order to view all the trees, as only 5 will display at one time. Simply pick and choose the enhancements you want from any of the trees available until your Action Points are gone.

Now picking and choosing the best enhancements is another thread itself.
    like this

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    like this
    Nice screenshot, I am sure that will help many. I guess the actual number of trees displayed may depend on your resolution and whether you are full screen or windowed.
    Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Community Member

does it only show for the last class lvled or all as I only see 1 set Ok finely see and understand thanks
    Last edited by Thorandor; 02-18-2019 at 09:47 AM.

You have a max of 7 trees - 1 racial + 6 class/patron. By default, the presentation is racial (always first, non-movable), followed by the 3 trees from the class you choose at Level 1 get loaded, followed by the 3 patron trees (Harper, Falconry, Vistani).

If you want other class trees, use the drop-down arrows (next to the tree name) to select what you want.

Note that you can also grab the little circular class icon ("Sorcerer" is shown in the example above, the little hand) with the left mouse-button, and drag and drop them left/right to re-order them as you please.