Default Family Guild looking to start raiding!

Hey there Thelanis! Emerald Dragons is a small guild on Thelanis (<10 active members) looking to start doing raids. Unfortunately we have some people that aren't overly savvy with the game mechanics or comfortable with zerging . That has caused us to focus more on Heroic TR runs and general questing. Since we often times have issues with a lack of communication or cooperation in pugs we decided to try and learn about the raids ourselves. Our primary group of 3 has been having some difficulty learning them firsthand simply due to some of the mechanics requiring more bodies. So here we are! We all work during the week, but typically play quite a lot on the weekends. If anyone is experienced and willing to help our group learn as many raids as possible that would be amazing!

Community Member

What times are you guys usually around?
    Very much like my favourite weapon, the quarterstaff, I am a blunt instrument, as are my words.
    Thelanis - Striving to be your Swiss Army Knife for DPS, traps and tanking
    Eushully/Centered LS Tempest | Nantekottai/Arti tank | Ponoka - Inquis

Quote Originally Posted by askrj1 View Post
    What times are you guys usually around?
    We typically start playing around 10:00am PST and play throughout the day with breaks for meals and whatnot. It's pretty relaxed.
    "All we have to decide, is what to do with the time given to us" - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkein)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtanai View Post
    We typically start playing around 10:00am PST and play throughout the day with breaks for meals and whatnot. It's pretty relaxed.
    Morning here would be evening-ish there then... if you guys throw anything up on weekends can see if I can hop on, but your starting time is roughly when I hop off. Should be able to help if not teach most of the old raids and I'm looking forward to getting some run myself if we can get something arranged, buuuut you'll probably have better luck finding someone closer to your timezone.
    Last edited by askrj1; 02-18-2019 at 03:59 AM.
    Very much like my favourite weapon, the quarterstaff, I am a blunt instrument, as are my words.
    Thelanis - Striving to be your Swiss Army Knife for DPS, traps and tanking
    Eushully/Centered LS Tempest | Nantekottai/Arti tank | Ponoka - Inquis

Hi guys

once the servers are back up and running would be happy to help out I'm a DDO veteran with over 10 years under my belt, played on the European servers right up until they were taken down and then carried on playing on Thelanis for a good few years until about 3 years ago when I took a break... I primarily played as a paladin tank but had other characters to mess around with haha

your humble pal,

Krusha

Quote Originally Posted by Greggers72 View Post
    Hi guys
    Sorry about the late reply! We were a bit less active due to the shutdown as well, but would love to have some tips/tricks/walkthroughs in game. My main character is Eirenn and I will be online most of this weekend as well as some evenings schedule willing.
    "All we have to decide, is what to do with the time given to us" - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkein)