Community Member

Smile Diamond of Festive CHA/STR/DEX/CON

For this year's Night Revels Festival, why not introduce Diamonds of Festive Charisma, Strength, etc.? Why do we only have Diamonds of Festive INT and WIS? Seems to me this would be an easy update for the Devs, and something the player base would appreciate!!!

Guardian
    Hero
    Crown Clown
    Death Dodger

considering how their spooky attribute got changed to festive, this would make sense, especially during midwinter FESTIVal.

Mabar: INT and WIS
    Risia: STR
    Midwinter: DEX
    Anniversary Party: CON and CHA

what about crystal cove and mimic hunt? festive bonus to SP? to HP?
    Last edited by Gabrael; 02-14-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.

Default Stop the power creep

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaxpower View Post
    For this year's Night Revels Festival, why not introduce Diamonds of Festive Charisma, Strength, etc.? Why do we only have Diamonds of Festive INT and WIS? Seems to me this would be an easy update for the Devs, and something the player base would appreciate!!!
    Gosh darn it! How many power boost do you need to play this game???

Get rid of reaper trees.
    Get rid of epic destiny trees.

You can still steam roll this game.

NO JUST NO!

Quote Originally Posted by awar1234 View Post

Get rid of reaper trees.

NO JUST NO!
    You seem to have forgotten one

Get rid of awar1234 posts LOL
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 14, 36, 77. Ozzugly 42, 48, 21, 36, 108. EvilOzz 33, 47, 6, 27, 81. Ozzistheworst 31, 32, 10, 1, 19. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

would be nice if they added +1 festive diamonds at a lower level, maybe level 11

Community Member

Get rid of reaper trees.

NO JUST NO!
    I'm only confused why they're not +4. ML 1. store bought of course. 4k TP.

I think the reason they went to festive bonus vs the spooky bonus was to allow for future additional festive bonus, so on that note I think adding them would be a good thing and especially if they "spread the love" to different events.

A Festive CHA augment should definitely be added.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    A Festive CHA augment should definitely be added.
    Definitely on board for this. Maybe +2 Dashing Charisma and put it in Crystal Cove (yar!) so we don't have to wait til October for it. :-)
    Stratis on Khyber

Want to know my build?
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...il-of-the-Bard

Get rid of reaper trees.

NO JUST NO!
    Yea! But give us levels 31 - 40.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaxpower View Post
    Why do we only have Diamonds of Festive INT and WIS? Seems to me this would be an easy update for the Devs, and something the player base would appreciate!!!
    When they were introduced they were intended to give a boost to particular casting classes in epics which were not deemed competitive at the time AND to provide a unique item(s) for Night Revels so people would look forward to it.

Get rid of reaper trees.

NO JUST NO!
    Get rid of feats and enhancements and stats.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPurge View Post
    Get rid of feats and enhancements and stats.
    If we are going to talk about stripping things out of the game go all out:

Everyone gets to be a sphere of exactly color #f0f0f0 and an exact radius of 42 units. Everyone will have 100 hit points and deal 3 damage per hit. Mobs will all have 25 hit points. Different missions will purely be for aesthetic change. Leveling up will be based on a gaining 50 units of experience while each mission gives its level worth of experience. Level 1 missions will give 1 xp while a level 32 mission will give 32 xp.

Reincarnations will have 0 effect on your character at all and the number will not be tracked. Everyone will be able to do them at will and at any level. Picking a class is purely so you can call yourself something but it will not change how you play the game. Race will be handled in exactly the same manner.

"I am a level 24 Elf Ranger"... Great! Still an off white/gray ball rolling into stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Harkmar View Post

Everyone gets to be a sphere of exactly color #f0f0f0 and an exact radius of 42 units. Everyone will have 100 hit points and deal 3 damage per hit. Mobs will all have 25 hit points. Different missions will purely be for aesthetic change. Leveling up will be based on a gaining 50 units of experience while each mission gives its level worth of experience. Level 1 missions will give 1 xp while a level 32 mission will give 32 xp.

Reincarnations will have 0 effect on your character at all and the number will not be tracked. Everyone will be able to do them at will and at any level. Picking a class is purely so you can call yourself something but it will not change how you play the game. Race will be handled in exactly the same manner.

"I am a level 24 Elf Ranger"... Great! Still an off white/gray ball rolling into stuff.
    Kind of what I do with my kids, they create a character with what ever stuff they want. They have to draw a picture of their character too. They sometimes use dice for stuff, sometimes not. I draw a map as they explore (I just make it up as they go). If they want to do something sill they can just do it, mainly I want them to explore and make decisions, solve problems.

They don't like killing things so choose to do things differently, maybe using stealth...I make sure they don't have to kill anything to progress. They don't get XP but they do get cool treasure and pets...(Unicorns are allowed).

A game kinda like that?
    G-land
    Main characters, Tymout, Tymkul, Tymbom, Tymantha etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Harkmar View Post

So basically a pinball RPG? Papa likey.