Default WTT/WTB old armours (inc shield) / inc Collectables.

If you have any old items with guild slots, double augment slots... these items could be mithral, elven chain mail, etc, don't throw them away. I'll trade for mats or purchase.

You might have been away for five years or more, and want to get back into being a bit more current.

Perhaps you want to modernize with cannith crafting; and I'll craft items for you in exchange.

Also, I'll take large amounts of collectables off your hands in exchange for either crafting work or mats.
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien

"The 'forever' rogue"

Mithral is not "the" desired armor any more, or at least not like it used to be. When armor got re-calculated a while ago (for PRR/MRR), combined with how mithral is coded to be "one armor weight lighter", when the dust cleared Mithral was no longer cutting edge, and in some cases is distinctly inferior.

It can be good at very low levels, but at high levels, the "new" higher ML armors have generally superior characteristics, as mithral just doesn't scale up the same.

o Example: https://ddowiki.com/page/Minimum_Lev...t_Chain_Armors

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Mithral is not "the" desired armor any more, or at least not like it used to be. When armor got re-calculated a while ago (for PRR/MRR), combined with how mithral is coded to be "one armor weight lighter", when the dust cleared Mithral was no longer cutting edge, and in some cases is distinctly inferior.

It can be good at very low levels, but at high levels, the "new" higher ML armors have generally superior characteristics, as mithral just doesn't scale up the same.

*noddles* I know ref the above.. (preaching to the choir, C-Dog, preaching to the choir )

But still looking to collect them anyhow

"The 'forever' rogue"

I have 20+ mithral items chain shirts, breastplates, full plates, small Shields, large shields, tower shields, 7 or 8 dual slot items just on different servers. One +5 chain has a medium guild slot and one +5 tower shield is ML6 Race Required Elf, drow, half-elf. Holding on to level 2 maelstroms and stars of Iran. All kinds of old goodies even a classic unholy burst weapon sitting in storage.
    Robopit-16 Arti, 2 Paladin, 2 Rogue
    Moltenrock-12 FvS, 2 Paladin, 6 Wizard, 8 Epic
    Caizel-20 Bard, 8 Epic
    Doresain-Depends so don't List
    Alignment Test Shows me as Neutral Evil (True Evil) HA!
    Officer of Lava Divers

Quote Originally Posted by Garbudo View Post
    I have 20+ mithral items chain shirts, breastplates, full plates, small Shields, large shields, tower shields, 7 or 8 dual slot items just on different servers. One +5 chain has a medium guild slot and one +5 tower shield is ML6 Race Required Elf, drow, half-elf. Holding on to level 2 maelstroms and stars of Iran. All kinds of old goodies even a classic unholy burst weapon sitting in storage.
    Only on Orien

"The 'forever' rogue"

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post

From The last patch 41.3 "No Worries (the anniversary Heavy Armor) has had its AC, Max Dex Bonus, and Skill Penalty re-worked to match level-appropriate values; this was a decrease in the low-ML versions of the armor, and an increase in the high-ML versions of the armor. This should affect existing copies in place."

Since No Worries is now scaled differently (which the original scaling made Mithral worthless at low levels) now makes Mithral worth more for low level TR gear. For added protection I do have a selection of Adamantine armors also saved up over the years. (Not for trade since I am from Thelanis, sry)
    My 2 mains are Mornyngstar and Seldissan on Thelanis but I also have toons on all servers with those names. Any toon that has Mornyngstar Clan as their last name is most likely me.