Post LFP: Tuesday Static Group on Argon

Hello! I've been trying to find people for a group, but sadly, nobody seems to be available. Since this seems to be the case, I'm looking for people who are interested in joining me for (semi)-casual DDO group play. There are 4 spots open (with me including, for a group total of 5 toons), and will go from levels 1 to 20. Rules are as follows:

1. Days are on Tuesday, though this is subject to change depending on party availability.
    2. Party must be balanced (I don't wanna see 5 warlocks or 5 wizards, for example).
    3. If someone is unavailable to meet the main group, I'll let you know our XP, so you can catch up. Try and have your XP total be as close as possible to the XP total I tell you.
    4. Your gear must be acquired from the group toon. So no hand-me-downs from high-level toons, and if you group's toon recently TR'ed, you must clear you inventory.
    5. Since gear must be acquired from said toon, AH IS available, given you have the plat.
    6. Any other questions, let me know, so I can answer them.

Anybody interested, PM me or message my current main on Argon, Regaleagle.

Update: Since I'm dirt-broke, and have been for quite awhile now, I'm primarily a F2P player, though I do have some content purchased, and will try to purchase additional packs when I can (either by grinding outside of group, or when I can pay to play).

I am interested if you are still willing.
    parsin on cannith

I can play Cleric, Ranger, pretty much anything although I am not that great at rogue.

I am on East coast so starting at 7:30-8PM is best for me. My usual times online are from 8PM - 10PM, later on the weekends.