Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. #1
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    27,462

    Default The DDO Winter Games have arrived!

    The Risia Ice Games and Eveningstar Midwinter Festival are now available through February 17th! Learn more about this event here.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com



  2. #2

  3. #3
    Community Member Franghasea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Greetings! Eveningstar isn't quite as frosted over as usual. Perhaps the leafy & bricky update it received this year caused the grass and half the trees to stay green, without the usual mounds of snow to run waist deep in?
    Franghasea of Argonnessen
    Founder of the guild: Ischa Oti Cevil Illu Mi Nati

  4. #4
    Community Member Swimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franghasea View Post
    Greetings! Eveningstar isn't quite as frosted over as usual. Perhaps the leafy & bricky update it received this year caused the grass and half the trees to stay green, without the usual mounds of snow to run waist deep in?
    I blame climate change

  5. #5
    Bwest Fwiends Memnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ¿
    Posts
    19,657

    Default

    I wish the game looked like this more often.


    Last edited by Memnir; 02-05-2019 at 03:17 PM. Reason: better pic
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

    .57489.

  6. #6
    Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Thelanis, bedroom on airship
    Posts
    357

    Default

    You guys took the boat away in the harbor so we cant find a spot to efficiently jump from....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

    "Ignore the text in the Lamannia launcher claiming to be from Middle Earth. Wat?"

  7. #7
    Community Member Yamani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the states
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Just gonna point out the description for the white abishai cookie still states its fire shield on your guide. It is currently superior freeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.

  8. #8
    Community Member Swimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    977

    Default .

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The Risia Ice Games and Eveningstar Midwinter Festival are now available through February 17th! Learn more about this event here.
    Where are the missle-toes and other seasonal items?

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    104

    Default You got that right

    Quote Originally Posted by thomascoolone64 View Post
    You guys took the boat away in the harbor so we cant find a spot to efficiently jump from....
    That was my first thought when they did that.... how the heck are we gonna do the jump with no boat there anymore..it seems that is a non issue to the dev's, now I got 2 pair of useless iceskates

  10. #10
    Community Member NemesisAlien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Look up, way up, in space.
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimms View Post
    Where are the missle-toes and other seasonal items?
    2nd this.

  11. #11
    Community Member NemesisAlien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Look up, way up, in space.
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    ES scathing there is some critters with a life bar, what you suppose to do, stop and squish them?

  12. #12
    Community Member Swimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    ES scathing there is some critters with a life bar, what you suppose to do, stop and squish them?
    just tag them once with a ranged weapon and you get the buff. Dont need to kill them.

    "Be on the lookout for Midwinter Voles-hit them with an attack or spell and receive double snowflakes and Haste!"
    Last edited by Swimms; 02-07-2019 at 07:21 AM.

  13. #13
    Community Member NemesisAlien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Look up, way up, in space.
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimms View Post
    just tag them once with a ranged weapon and you get the buff. Dont need to kill them.

    "Be on the lookout for Midwinter Voles-hit them with an attack or spell and receive double snowflakes and Haste!"
    Once i saw 3 critters...

  14. #14
    Community Member NemesisAlien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Look up, way up, in space.
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    What exactly does frostbite potion do?

  15. #15
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwant_DiabloThree View Post
    That was my first thought when they did that.... how the heck are we gonna do the jump with no boat there anymore..it seems that is a non issue to the dev's, now I got 2 pair of useless iceskates
    If you're talking about the purple coin - you can still get it by doing the jump from the slide and the two jumps after that - if done perfectly you get 3 white, 3 blue and 1 purple. Takes a bit longer but as it takes a while for them to respawn I don't think there's really a difference timewise unless there's multiple instances of the harbour going which I've not seen during Risia festival for a couple of years.

  16. #16
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    27,462

    Default

    The Winter Games DDO Store items are now published.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com



  17. #17
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    27,159

    Default

    Hey, Jerry, there are a couple lines of thought about the missing harbor ship near the ice ramps (in another thread).

    Just to settle that bit, can you throw a line in here about the official reasoning behind that removal?
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Hey, Jerry, there are a couple lines of thought about the missing harbor ship near the ice ramps (in another thread).

    Just to settle that bit, can you throw a line in here about the official reasoning behind that removal?
    Is it the sunk ship (there underwater) now? I think it is kind of funny
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight Templar of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist); Parked Toons: Katwoemyn (10), Saelegion (4), Alitirala (4), Naerfelka (21)


  19. #19
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    27,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Hey, Jerry, there are a couple lines of thought about the missing harbor ship near the ice ramps (in another thread).

    Just to settle that bit, can you throw a line in here about the official reasoning behind that removal?
    I am not sure exactly why it was removed, but if its removal also eliminated a long-running cheese tactic for the ice games, that's fine.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com



  20. #20
    Community Member Swimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The Winter Games DDO Store items are now published.
    Still do not see the Eveningstar Cider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload