Community Manager

Default DDO Screenshot of the Week #401

A ten skull Reaper group's achievement is our pick for this week's DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thanks, Caireen, for sending in this screenshot, and congrats to the Reaper Wing Party on Ghallanda!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Wrong number this week jerry Its #400 not #401 you skipped a week and never posted for the last chronicle.

~Foaly Screen shot of the week editor on https://ddowiki.com/page/DDO_Screens...evious_winners
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio

Quote Originally Posted by rsking View Post
    Wrong number this week jerry Its #400 not #401 you skipped a week and never posted for the last chronicle.

~Foaly Screen shot of the week editor on https://ddowiki.com/page/DDO_Screens...evious_winners
    400 was Lynnabel's

Congratz on screenshot!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight Templar of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist); Parked Toons: Katwoemyn (10), Saelegion (4), Alitirala (4), Naerfelka (21)

Thumbs down poor planning on the uploads and notifications

well it was never posted on the news Feed that it even exists let alone on their twitter I just found it on the forums and now in the chronicle so as far as anyone else knows IT DOESN'T EXIST unless they read the chronicle or checked the forums and Jerry never even mentioned that there was even a VOTE for the SSOTW 2 weeks ago just "we are thinking of something special for number 400".... So what the hell was that suppose to mean? unless you even checked the forum you didn't even know what there were doing also lynnabel's image is almost a carbon copy if the image they used for the 2nd expansion so... guess I have to re edit the file on the wiki so its correct sense it was never posted and sense I manage the images for the SSotW I have to delete and re upload the correct images now thanks for the poor planning and not posting that there even was a SSotW for chronicle 319 jerry let alone that people would be voting for #400 -.-
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio