Default PDK Paladin/Monk/Fighter????

I need help with a build.

Im looking to get a pdk paladin life. The kicker is that most of my items are for a unarmed monk.
    I was thinking along the lines of 15 pal/ 3 monk/ 2 ftr. It will be for a 36pt toon. Can anyone point me in the right direction to a successful build that holds up in epic levels. Thanks

I don’t think that split would work well, as only the Knight tree would be semi helpful. If you want to build a Paladin then you should really plan on medium or heavy armor so you can utilize some benefits in the Defender tree, and go Strength based due to Divine Might in the Knight tree. However, if you want to go unarmed then you could just take the minimum levels of Paladin that you need for a past life (ex. 8 levels), but ignore most of the Paladin stuff except Lay on Hands, and spend the rest your levels in Monk and one other class such as Fighter or Rogue. I’m not sure what would be best, but I definitely know that unarmed and Paladin don’t mesh well together. The most Monk I ever put into a Paladin build years ago was 2 Monk for evasion and feats, but wore light armor and used weapons, so again not unarmed.
    The best part of the 10th Anniversary of DDO...the description on the Oatmeal Raisin Kookie,
    "From a distance you thought this was a chocolate chip kookie. Now you're sad."