Community Member

Default Purple Dragon Knight appearance change mechanic?

When the PDK appearance change happens can any devs speak to if I can make a character now and get the appearance change when it happens?

I really want to make one, but if i'lll be stuck with the current appearance I guess i'll just wait until the change.

By the way GREAT idea changing their appearance (plus the dev video guy said for those who like PDK appearance (really?) will be able to keep it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by lotsfan View Post
    When the PDK appearance change happens can any devs speak to if I can make a character now and get the appearance change when it happens?

I really want to make one, but if i'lll be stuck with the current appearance I guess i'll just wait until the change.

By the way GREAT idea changing their appearance (plus the dev video guy said for those who like PDK appearance (really?) will be able to keep it.
    I have the same question as I may change up to three characters to PDK.

for someone who doesnt listen to the streams can you summarize?
    main toons: Cerrsi(silly caster/xbow) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

*laughs* Figures. I am almost done with Purple Dragon Knight. Can we get glamered appearances, too? Probably not. *grumbles*
    Sophie the Cat Burglar - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish you all many happy adventures! Good bye!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by lotsfan View Post

I was wondering if there was any word as to when the PDK appearance changes were going to happen?