Community Member

Default Killing my motivation for DDO

I don't want to be that guy but being locked out of my account for a mistake that SSG made is really, really gnawing away my motivation to play the game. You guys send me a receipt for MOTU & SF for ZERO DOLLARS via eMail that I never asked for and lock my account without any explanation! It has been 6 days and nothing from customer service. I PM'ed Cordovan, who was most courteous, updated my ticket with all the info I could think of including the aforementioned receipt.

If someone pays VIP for 5 months straight and buys all of your packs, expansions and God knows how many DDO points, you don't pull this.

No my name is not Karen and no I do not that one of those hip mom short in the back tall in the front haircuts -_-

Quote Originally Posted by XenaCakes View Post
    I don't want to be that guy but being locked out of my account for a mistake that SSG made is really, really gnawing away my motivation to play the game. You guys send me a receipt for MOTU & SF for ZERO DOLLARS via eMail that I never asked for and lock my account without any explanation! It has been 6 days and nothing from customer service. I PM'ed Cordovan, who was most courteous, updated my ticket with all the info I could think of including the aforementioned receipt.

If someone pays VIP for 5 months straight and buys all of your packs, expansions and God knows how many DDO points, you don't pull this.

My name is definitely Karen but I am one of those hip mom short in the back tall in the front haircuts
    Did you take the kids, too? ^^

Just kidding.. :P!

The customer service is somewhat poor for just obtaining 300,000 united states dollars.
    Had an issue with purchasing potions from Champion Hunter week but customer service said they could not do anything because I should've noticed it was bound to character.

Sorry to hear about the locked account. Did you exploit anything or harass players in game for them to ban you?
    What kind of error do you get?

> please don't report me this is a fake message.
    "Our customer support is a very good service. We work at our hardest and best to make sure every PREMIUM player receives 100% assistance from out support.
    We are very sorry to hear about your situation and would like to discuss the details with you via private messaging. We will contact you very shortly, thank you for hanging on."
    Last edited by kelavas; 01-08-2019 at 07:43 AM. Reason: funny jokes exe no ban pls

Community Member

I was informed that the "odd state" was due to the supposed purchase buy back or whatever they called it. Checked my bank now and can see where they took money for the content I bought and NOTHING in no amount was re credited back to me, which makes sense as I never wanted a refund. Even the dumb email I got from Digital River said ..."order number xx in the amount of ." Note that no amount is stated.

300k from a season pass and over 100 dollars from me personally

Quote Originally Posted by XenaCakes View Post
    I was informed that the "odd state" was due to the supposed purchase buy back or whatever they called it. Checked my bank now and can see where they took money for the content I bought and NOTHING in no amount was re credited back to me, which makes sense as I never wanted a refund. Even the dumb email I got from Digital River said ..."order number xx in the amount of ." Note that no amount is stated.

300k from a season pass and over 100 dollars from me personally
    It's called a "chargeback"
    It has happened in the past, they have graciously removed the ban for this reason.
    I am always still tempted to just alt f4, and delete the game totally because of errors like this.

To be honest, the customer service/support team was never any good. (Sorry for anyone reading this on the team(s).
    It took a few weeks to get unbanned 2 times.
    Though one time, they graciously gave money back because I purchased Legendary Expansion to Shadowfell, and a few days later - the sale came out. Got my money back for that.

Sorry you are going through this right now.
    Last edited by kelavas; 01-08-2019 at 08:48 AM. Reason: edited line 2

Community Member

I just got billed for a month of VIP time even though my account is locked. This is wholly unacceptable. I should still have over a weeks worth of VIP time on back log on account of you guys locking up my account! Do i really have to go to the bank to put a block on SSg/Xsolla? Unbelieable the least you could do is let me play the darn game!