Community Member

Default Bunny Hat is gone from the Store (again)?

Please, I just want my bunny hat. Why does it keep getting removed?

Community Member

I came here to post pretty much the same topic, so consider this a bump.

I've been waiting for it to come back for a bit over 6 months now I think, so thought it was time to make a post about it. I know it was delisted in the past, any word on whether its coming back again this time or if it's staying gone now?

In case the above post isnt clear enough, they're referring to the Commemorative bunny hat.
    It got delisted in 2016 according to this forum post:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ny-hat-is-gone

And now they appear to be gone once again
    Last edited by SpardaX; 02-10-2019 at 07:35 AM.
    Server: Thelanis - Characters Main: Rusttttt, Sepiaaaaa, Amethysttttt - Other Alts: Flameeeee, Siennaaaaa, Rougeeeee, Roseeeee, Wineeeee, Marigolddddd, Zaffreeeee, Wisteriaaaaa, Scarlettttt, Rufousssss, Lilaccccc, Puceeeee, Azureeeee, Orchiddddd, Sinopiaaaaa, Amaranthhhhh, Violettttt, Umberrrrr, Tawnyyyyy, And More! Literally too many for the Signature!

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by SpardaX View Post
    I came here to post pretty much the same topic, so consider this a bump.

I've been waiting for it to come back for a bit over 6 months now I think, so thought it was time to make a post about it. I know it was delisted in the past, any word on whether its coming back again this time or if it's staying gone now?

In case the above post isnt clear enough, they're referring to the Commemorative bunny hat.
    It got delisted in 2016 according to this forum post:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ny-hat-is-gone

And now they appear to be gone once again
    Bummer, it's one of my favorite hats.

I know we have an in-game tinfoil hat already, but it looks like all the other party hats. Maybe DDO can bring back the bunny and do a legit looking tinfoil hat as well. I have the tin foil hat and it looks blah in-game.

It would also be super if a cosmetic bunny suit was added to match the hat. I would buy that as well.

EDIT ~ And matching bunny cloak cosmetic as well.
    Last edited by Livmo; 02-10-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Community Member

I'm not afraid to admit
    Mainly I want it because it's a No ML, No Item Slot required, +3 UMD item
    Which the game considers to be a power level on scale with around lv 12-16ish items if my memory is correct.

It is quite a potent item for low levels.
    Server: Thelanis - Characters Main: Rusttttt, Sepiaaaaa, Amethysttttt - Other Alts: Flameeeee, Siennaaaaa, Rougeeeee, Roseeeee, Wineeeee, Marigolddddd, Zaffreeeee, Wisteriaaaaa, Scarlettttt, Rufousssss, Lilaccccc, Puceeeee, Azureeeee, Orchiddddd, Sinopiaaaaa, Amaranthhhhh, Violettttt, Umberrrrr, Tawnyyyyy, And More! Literally too many for the Signature!