Community Member

Default When does the jester leave?

I looked and cant see when festivault ends

Quote Originally Posted by harmlesslarry View Post
    I looked and cant see when festivault ends
    Wiki says today, I seem to recall reading it was the 4th but can't find anything either. Maybe with the bonus day/sale update tomorrow we will get more color.

Community Member MichaelKindrhead's Avatar

Today, Jan 2, is the last day that the coins will drop, but the Jester will hang around through the 9th to collect them -- paraphrased from @DDOUnlimited on Twitter
    Proud Kyberrian, Warrior of Altaholism, Patriarch of the Whyzbang and Kindread gene lines
    Guild Leader, Officers & Members of :
    Club Dread ; DDOAA ; CWAS ; Agents of Karma ; Halfling House of Khyber ; Heroes of Hooperville ; Flash of Smoke

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKindrhead View Post
    Today, Jan 2, is the last day that the coins will drop, but the Jester will hang around through the 9th to collect them -- paraphrased from @DDOUnlimited on Twitter
    Coins are still dropping.

The day before you were planning on cashing in your coins.

@ all - If you're going for Trinkets, remember that they start BtC and can (easily) be made BtA, but coins are unbound. Shuffle your coins to the correct alt before cashing in!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    The day before you were planning on cashing in your coins.

@ all - If you're going for Trinkets, remember that they start BtC and can (easily) be made BtA, but coins are unbound. Shuffle your coins to the correct alt before cashing in!
    I have never received a Trinket from the Festivult Jester but the Risia Ice Festival should start very soon!

I still have thousands of Festivult Coins to turn in but I am not sure if Cookie Girl can handle any more cookies. Alas, I have yet to get anything really fun like a Greensteel weapon or Sun Blade.
    Last edited by Annex; 01-03-2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Sword, blade...whatever.
    Sophie the Cat Burglar - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish you all many happy adventures! Good bye!

Quote Originally Posted by Festivult_Jester View Post
    Please give me your Festivult Coins! I will give you fun and great things in exchange for them through January 9th!
    January 9th
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd